Beauty Service Review: Immortelle Atelier - a one stop fabulous facial make up and hair experience awaits

8/27/2014

Last week i was invited to try out the services at Immortelle Atelier. It was a good timing as I've just ended my examination.

Read on to find out what happened to me and my hair when I walked out of the studio.

About Immortelle Atelier:
Immortelle Atelier was established in 2008 originally known as Immortelle Studio.
Their team is made up of profressional make-up artist, hair stylist and facial spa therapist to provide you with a one-stop beauty solution.

A chat with their hairstylist revealed that they were previously located in North Bridge Road and have recently shifted to Novena, in United Square. They are located at level 2, just beside Toys'r'us at a cozy corner.



Their main aim for the shift is to target the mummies who drops their children at the
learning centres. These mummies can drop by for a relaxing and pampering facial and scalp treatment while they kill some time and wait for their children to end class.

Immortelle Atelier offers you facial using high quality Maria Galland & Jyunka products. They also offer make-up services for bridal, hairstyling and scalp treatments suited for all your special occasions. Do hook up with them with you require their services and the experienced team would be glad to help.






I was lucky to get to try out 2 services while I was there.

As my nose was a little red and peeling and I explained that I have a sensitive skin issue
on my side cheeks, the beautician advised that we should skip the facial after close examination of my face.

What she offered me in return was a relaxing Meridian Eye Care Treatment, and their Hair Creambath scalp treatment.



The Meridian eye care treatment lasted for 30 minutes and aims to help you unwind after a long day at work. This treatment is especially suitable for office ladies and bloggers (like me) who stares at the computer for long hours.

About Meridian Eye Care Treatment


The Meridian Eye Care Treatment is done using the traditional chinese therapy "Guasa" method. A smooth bone is used, while pressure is applied to relax your eye area. You will feel more relaxed and rejuvenated after the treatment.

Benefits:

* Release tension
* Sooth tired eye muscles
* Improve cirulation to lighten dark eye circles
* Leaves eyes feeling refreshed

Cost:
$48

Although their rooms were small, I enjoyed the relaxing eye massage treatment and my dark eye circles looks like they have shrunken and became lighter without the puffiness after the treatment. It was great having an eye massage, anytime.

The kind and skillfull
facial spa therapist offered to trim my untidy brows as well. Nice! I think i almost felt asleep during the eye treatment.I rate the Meridian Eye Care Treatment,

Pain level : 3/10
Relaxation level: 7/10
Effectiveness on lightening eye dark circle: 5/10
Effectiveness to reduce puffiness on the eyes: 7/10
Room comfort level: 6/10
Overall service level and satisfaction: 7/10

Next up... my hair experience....



The Hair Creambath scalp treatment went awesome. Thank you Miss Maganda (Miss beautiful in tagalog, I don't have her name) for helping me with my hair. I enjoyed chit-chatting with you and having you do up my hair is certainly my pleasure.

You totally make me feel like a super model. (If you are reading this... you promised to read my blog!) I will be back to find you okay! Please be there. Because of this hairdo, I went on a nice dinner date with my hubby so as not to waste it. :)

About Hair Creambath:

The ideal treatment is one to leave your hair shiny, healthy, smelling great and easy to manage. Come experience this before going for an important meeting or date. It gurantees to set you feeling fabulous and smelling awesome.

Hair Creambath is suitable to be done every week or every 2 weeks.

Benefits:

* Stimulates blood cirulation in your scalp
* Promotes hair growth
* Mains good health of hair and scalp
* Prevents hair loss

Cost:
$55 ~ $60 SGD

I was able to select from 3 different variants of their treatment cream, the mint (most popular with guys), nourishing (most popular) and hair straightening. Of course I choose the most popular one. Do you know that these treatments were once very popular with the Indonesians and they work best if you have a headache?



Your hair stylist will wash your hair and towel dry for you, followed by applying your selected special treament cream on your hair roots. She will then massage your scalp with the cream. Your hair is then left to sit for a few minutes as the cream penetrates. During this time, your hair stylist will give you a relaxing shoulder and neck massage, before she finally flush the cream away and blow dry your hair.

Please note that they do not have hair cutting service in the studio.

The best thing that happened that day was that they even offered to style my hair (totally unexpected) before I head off. This is what value-added service is about. I'll give them 2 thumbs up for this.

Look at my fabulous hairstyle. This was done using their own beauphoria automatic curling iron (can I have one too?) So I can have wavy hair everytime I need to go on date night.

Maybe I should try plaits next time and pay them a visit before examination starts so I can look beautiful even when I am stressed? Totally in love with my wavy hair style (even if they last only for the night), neatly trimmed brows and look at those shruken eye bags. I feel so good even without my make-up on.



I feel like a model pre make-up here. Anyone wanna engage me for shampoo advertisements? Haha.. Or sponsor me for a hair make-over?



The waves at the back are even more beautiful. Let the picture speak for itself. I am missing my wavy hairdo already. I look forward to grow my hair long again.

I rate the Hair Creambath,

Relaxation level: 8/10
Effectiveness on nourishing hair: 8/10
Effectiveness to prevent hair loss: 7/10
Overall service level: 8.5/10

Thank you Immortelle Atelier for such an awesome experience. My hair feels so soft and well nourished now, they feel so smooth too. By the way they serve very nice tea too (I think from TWG?) I am a happy girl! Hope you had fun reading too.

How do you like my wavy hairdo?

Do check out this sensorial place and follow them on facebook for their latest promotions and treatments.

Address:
101 Thomson Rd #02-08B United Square Shopping Mall
Singapore 307591

Telephone:
+65 62599001

Website:
www.immortelleatelier.com
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/ImmortelleAtelier

Till then...
XoXo,
Pearly
Be Confident, be yourself.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.


    Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024