Product Review: October Glamabox X John Ho

10/28/2014

I received the October Glamabox quite late this month and I was away for holiday hence the late review. I know October is ending but I would still love to share with you my John Ho Glamabox packed full of goodies!



This month has a very interesting and cute cover full of bears! I love the cover very much and I'm going to think of some nice things to place in this box. Or maybe I can DIY a display shelf for my room! Yay! Give me some ideas via the comment session if you have on how to reuse the box okay?



This month's theme is Enjoy fall!



As usual, the products are always neatly packed and tucked in my surprise box and in very decent sizes!



Spotted 8 items, some from the same brand, but nevertheless still excited to check them out!

  • Noelle - Lime Grapefruit Body Mist 100ml
  • Michael Todd Skin Loving Facial Wipes 30pcs
  • Sofei - Horse Mane Extract Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment 35ml
  • Michael Todd True Organics - Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial mask 30ml
  • Fresh Line Terpsichore Brightening & Revitalizing Hair Balm 8ml
  • Fresh Line Poseidon Body Milk 10ml
  • Isaworkshop - Intensive Whitening Theraphy Face Mask 1Pc
Almost all of these brands are quite new to me, I have never tried nor seen or heard them before. We shall look at them one after another.


Noelle - Lime Grapefruit Body Mist 100ml [100ml retails at SGD $20.50]

The scent is refreshing, uplifting and luxurious. It lightly hydrates and moisturizes your body with Cell-lifting complex while delicately scenting your skin with the fragrance of lime and grapefruit.

Thoughts:
I love fragrances especially coming from the grapefuit. So the scent is appealing to me. Not too sweet with a tiny refreshing lime. I like the very very light smell which acts as a quick refresher.


Michael Tood Skin Loving Facial Wipes 30pcs (SGD $8.90)

These wipes are 100% organic cotton moist towelettes, scented with refreshing cucumber and infused with a proprietary blend of Chamomile, Marigold, Coconut and Aloe to clean and refresh.

Thoughts:
I love products that does not contain chemical parabens and alcohol, and wet wipes are so easy to use. I love the huge "cap-like" cover on the tissue. It would even be better if they come packaged in a recycleable box!


Sofei - Horse Mane Extract Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment 35ml ( SGD $20.70)

The hair treatment is extracted from Royal Champion Horse in Hokkaido, Japan. The products are produced under close guidance of Japan technical profession using lactoferrin and upgraded formula. It can penetrate to your hair toots to eliminate grease and residual chemicals. It can also repair capelin hair due to chronic exposure or dyeing chemicals, strengthen your hair elasticity and build a healthy scalp.



Thoughts:

The treatment is greenish in colour and doesn't have any smell. It doesn't feel oily at all as well. Not exactly sure how it'll work on my hair as I have yet to try it on my hair.

Michael Todd True Organics - Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial mask 30ml

The facial mask contains nutrient-rich pumpkin and glucolic acid which can moisturize and firm your skin. It can also improve your skin elasticity and reduce fine lines and wrinkles!

Thoughts:
It feels like some scrub with exfoliating granules as I tried them out on my hands.
It really did feel like I have applied some pumpkin on my hand.


Fresh Line Terpsichore Brightening & Revitalizing Hair Balm 8ml (100ml SGD $49.90)

The hair balm regulates and replenishes. Give your hair a healthy shine. Main ingrediants includes Madarin, Neroli, Sage and Nettle.


Fresh Line Poseidon Body Milk 10ml

The body milk provides hydration for your skin, act as an antioxidant and is refreshing and softens your skin. Its main ingrediants includes Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Lemon and Cedarwood.

Thoughts:
Its quite uncommon to see Cedarwood as an ingrediant in body milk. This mixture of oils does makes me feel like I am having a body massage.


Isaworkshop - Intensive Whitening Theraphy Face Mask 1Pc (5pcs SGD $21.30)

The face mask contains 35ml of intensive whitening essence, green tea extract, licorice and vitamin C to provide instant whitening effect and helps fading out of spots and freckles. The collagen and hyaluronic acid moisturises your skin for 24 hours while firiming and providing resilience. Algae extract, lubrajel oil and Allantoin keeps your skin relaxed and soft. Vitamin E and Amino Acid provides anti-oxidant and wrinkles-diminishing effect for proper and effective skin replenishment that restores the natural beauty of whitened skin.

I'm a happy girl and I look forward to sharing with you my next beauty box from Glamabox!

Cheers,
Pearly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024