Beauty Service Review: Immortelle Atelier Jyunka Stem Cell Facial

4/07/2015

I took some time off work last week to visit Immortelle Atelier for my regular facial and needed something to hydrate my skin. So, I was treated to Jyunka Stem Cell Treatment using mostly Jyunka's products and interchanging it to a Maria Galland's Mask.

Over the months of having my facial done over at Immortelle Atelier, I have learned more about these 2 brands and what they can do to my skin, and realised that both of them suits me very well.


When it comes to hydration and a sensitive skin, Maria Galland always have suitable mask for me as their products are very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin.



I always love the interior at the back of me because of the clean and clutter free feel they gave the room, and its small but cozy.

Jyunka Stem Cell Treatment has all the usual facial procedures as with a normal facial, with the soothing facial massages, tidying of brows and masking without the use of any machines.

The only difference was that, the Jyunka peel that was being exchanged to a Maria Galland masking experience due to my sensitive skin which was not suited for it.


Here at Immortelle Atelier, they freely exchange both Jyunka and Maria Galland products and use them interchangably during your facial treatments because their beauty therapist knows your skin and their products so well. This is something i am always grateful for, to not have the wrong products cause me any breakouts or rashes after my facial.


Here's a photo of me taken almost immediately after my stem cell facial. I love how it brightens and hydrates my thirsty skin. My pimple extraction was so painful because of all the small white heads. At the end of it all, it was worth it.

Thanks Immortelle Atelier and your team for always pampering me.

Immortelle Atelier

101 Thomson Road,
#02-08B United Square Shopping Mall
(Nearest MRT: Novena Mrt)

Tel. 62599001

www.facebook.com/ImmortelleAtelier

Till next time,
Cheers,
Pearly



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024