Product Review: Your perfect solution to combination hair

5/19/2015

Have you heard of the term combination skin? Its  Like combination skin, our hair maybe combination hair too. We may feel that our hair is oily yet it maybe dry. Maybe our hair roots are oily but the ends are dry? How do you solve such an issue? Solve either one of them.

Most people will think that this can be solved easily by using 2 different shampoos.
Use Light Clarifying Shampoo > Solve oily roots , but hair ends tends to be drier.
Use Nourishing Shampoo > Solve dry hair issues, but too rich for the scalp.


Why not try out the New Essential Range of shampoo with smart cuticle care, enriched with micro fine all smooth essence and sebum cleansing technology in the Light Finish Volumizing and Deep Cleansing Variants to achieve a moisturized hair end while maintaining a breathable scalp. 

New Essential Range of shampoo with smart cuticle care and sebum cleansing technology

  
Deep Cleansing Care Shampoo and Conditioner, to care for your combination hair woes, suitable for those with oily scalp and great especially in this hot weather.

Leaves your oily hair refreshed at the roots, yet moisturized at the ends.


  
Light Finish Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner.

Leaves flat, limp hair airy light at the roots, yet moisturized at the ends.



Light Finish Volumizing Shampoo and conditioner appeals more to me.


 

I personally benefited from the Light Finish Volumizing shampoo because my hair feels puffed up yet my hair roots does not feel oily from the moisturizing content. My hair feels so much moisturized, yet light and airy after using the Light Finish Volumizing range of shampoo and conditioner. Look at my healthy hair roots!

 
Massage Shampoo Brush

These massage shampoo brush gives my scalp a good massage, a good swoosh,  promoting blood circulation and makes me feel so relaxed during my shampoo session, not a hair brush if you are wondering.



For manicured finger nails, you may be pleased to know that your nails are saved, as you need not use your fingers for the massage.


Image credits: Essential Singapore


These brushes are so good, I think you should grab your own soon! They are available from May 2015 bundled with 750ml Essential Shampoo & Conditioner with the hot pink or mint green variants as per shown in my photo for $19.60, at leading supermarkets.

Sample sachets of the deep cleansing care shampoo are also available via https://www.facebook.com/Essential.SG

Do follow Essential Singapore on Facebook and @essentialsingapore Instagram for more updates!

I love to review hair care products and services, so if you've got something for me, send them my way, I'll be glad to review them for you.


Till next time,
Pearly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024