Unboxing Nylon X VanityTrove - July Box

10/28/2015

Hey Dearies,
Opps! I know its way way past dated but I would still like to share with you the wonderful goodies in my Nylon X VanityTrove July Box. Its never too late to share because you still can purchase these box full of goodies if you like.



Spot the Biore Marshmellow facial foam. This is not something new but something I've been itching to try for the longest time. And yes, again its a retailed sized product.



Cute animal mask from BRTC in the face shape of a sheep! Meh.... I've tried animal masking from another brand before and they are really fun for photo-taking purposes. The July box has 2 different variants of facial mask for you to try out.

I have heard of Fresh Rose Face Mask before but yet to try it.



The colour of the Fresh Rose Face Mask looks like some yummy BBQ Sauce. I wonder how it feels like on the face?

For the hair, they have Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray and John Freda Full repair. These shampoo works great all the time. These 2 are no exception!



Spot the VDL Lumilayer Primer and Perfecting Last Foundation! I love make-up products too.



Skin Food, Premium Lettuce and cucumber watery gift set which comprises of the watery emulsion and watery toner.



The retail sized Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial wash looks so cute and makes me wanna go for a face wash right away!



Last but not least, there is an eyebrow mascara by K-Palette. Arn't mascara meant for the eyes? This is so interesting to try and a light brown will make my brows look more natural compared to black.

Love these items?
Head on to shop for your July Nylon X VanityTrove box!

Wait no more, go on and purchase your very own box now @ $38! You can quote "pearly10" to enjoy 10% off your Vanitytrove X Nylon box as well.

Do also visit VanityTrove facebook page for their latest news and updates.
Be Confident, Be Yourself,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow! the subscription box looks great!
    I'd love to know what you this of the VDL products :) I've been eyeing them, but not sure to get them or not...
    Btw, I’d love to invite you to join my blog giveaway!
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2015/10/charrmyn-2nd-blog-anniversary-mini.html
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Join my Blog Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024