Product Review: Blackmores Natural Vitamin E Cream

7/31/2018

Hey ladies, do you often feel that your hands tends to get get dry after washing for many times throughout the day, or your face starts to flush and get flaky after being in the air conditioned room for long hours? Well, I do because of the nature of my job having to shower and dry dogs by myself.

You'll probably already heard of the all time popular vitamin supplement brand, Blackmores but wouldn't had realized that recently they launched a new hand cream. I've been eating their fish oil and multi-vitamins for awhile now and seen drastic improvements in my health.

Thank goodness for Blackmores too, who has now came up with a Natural Vitamin E Cream with Lanolin. Lanolin is derived from sheep wool. Though i love the gentle floral fragrance in my face products, i do appreciate those without scent more. As you all know by now, I have eczema, so using something without artificial scent would suit me better and be less likely to trigger my eczema.



Blackmores Vitamin E Cream contains no artificial fragrances or colourings. Instead, they contain Vitamin E, avocado oil, apricot kernel and Vitamin A. Together, these ingredients nourishes, soothes, and works together to prevent moisture lost in your skin. They are great for those of you whom are constantly washing your hands due to your job nature or household chores duties. I think I should share this tube of cream with my mother too as she too, had been having cracking hands helping with my chores at home. The product is also paraben free so it promises to be very gentle to your skin.



This cream is also suitable to be applied on your face, hands or body and comes in this compact tube of 50g, which you can carry in your handbag wherever you go, it is even smaller than a regular tube of body moisturizer so there is totally no reason why you won't bring it out. You can use it either twice daily or as and when you require in my instance.



I do like the richness of the cream and its ability to be a multi-purpose moisturizer. It gets absorbed by my skin quickly when applied, and doesn't feel oily or sticky at all. I do see improvements on my hands and eczema skin areas after using them for almost a week.


Disclaimer:

Thank you Samplestore and Blackmores for seeding me these products for my personal review. Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience. All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz. Please do not take them as your own. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them. Do not be a plagiarizer as it is unethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024