Sponsored Product Review: Kamedis Topic and Dry skin products restores your skin balance to ease your eczema

8/12/2018

Recently, I've been feeling very very blessed.

As you all know, I've started the #letsfighteczema column for quite awhile already. I felt a little upset when it was not picking up as quickly as I wanted. While there were readers who asked me about products recommendation, only a few companies reached out. When I was about to shift my focus onto the other parts of my life, I begin to receive message, emails and even calls to check on my condition. Aside to many of those big brands (you know who you are) who claimed to be advocating the cause, but whom had promptly ignored my email and enquiry and making me felt the disappointment despite that their website were promoting the same cause.



There were also other local brands and some less known brands whom reached out to me. Some of them claimed that they had been following me for awhile and would like to lend a helping hand.

One of them is Kamedis from Israel. They read about my fight for eczema and felt very strongly that their products would help me. So, I started my journey about finding skin products suitable for my eczema prone skin again.

My self-esteem these days had been much better because my skin conditions, especially on my face areas seemed to have improved and cleared up ever since I changed my face care regime and using only what suits my skin. I have also totally stopped sheet masking totally and see that my face now breaks out lesser.

About Kamedis:
Kamedis not only have products that helps you deal with Dry skin and Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis skin. They also have remedies for Oily skin, Acne, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Dandruff, itchy and irritated skin. They specialize in patented exclusive combinations of botanical for safe and effective Dermo-cosmetic, Medical Device and OTC solutions for a variety of skin conditions.
Read more about their founder and story.

Range of products that are currently available:
  • TOPIC & DRY SKIN - For relief of dryness, itchy and red skin symptoms
  • SEBO & PSO - For Scaly and flaky scalp
  • AC-CLEAR - For oily skin
  • SKIN RELIEF - For irritated, red and itchy skin


Based on my skin condition, Kamedis Topic & Dry Skin range of products together with their Skin Relief calming lotion should be most suitable for me, hence they decided that I should try these products to see if they would help me.

***

Kamedis Topic and Dry skin products works with your skin to restore it's skin balance. If you are an eczema sufferer like me, you'll believe in having the right balanced diet, products and even going into details like a balanced PH for your skin as well as the ingredients used into developing skin products which are suitable for your skin.

Kamedis'proprietary botanical extracts support your body's immune system to relieve itchy, dry and red skin symptoms. They also helps to:

1. Reduce inflammation
2. Support innate immunity and inhibit bacteria growth to relieve secondary infections.
3. Inhibit allergy mediator and reduce allergic reactions
4. Recovery of skin barrier functions
5. Sooth itch


What further impress me are the ingredients which is found in their skincare products such as
Rhubarb, soap nut, licorice, tree of heaven, great burnet etc. These ingredients are anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and works together to support wound repair.

All of these products are free from SLS, Paraben, Dye and Fragrances, making them very safe to use on even babies and young children.


So I've tried all their products and are quite happy with them. Here is how my typical skincare routine with Kamedis product goes:





I start and end my day with the daily shower with Face and body wash (200ml), I have tried to use them on several occasions on my face when I was showering. I feel that it gives my face a good wash thou I am still not very comfortable on using them on my face, as I am currently using a cleansing oil which not only effectively removes my make-up but cleanses my face properly without drying out.





For now, I only use the Face and body wash on my body. The cleanser foams up nicely unlike typical dermatological washes for eczema skin which doesn't contain any foaming agents. This body wash also contains no artificial fragrance, making it feel very gentle on my skin.

It seems like my skin is less sensitive now and feels cleaner without drying out with the Kamedis face and body wash.



After my daily shower, I will use the face and body cream (150ml) immediately after. I apply it more often when my skin feels dry, itchy and crackly.  The beige-brown creams does feels a little oily on the skin but it is acceptable. The cream keeps my skin moisturized for the whole day and prevents my skin from drying out at night. They are best applied after washing your hands or immediately after your shower to lock in the moisture in your skin.



Make it a habit to moisturize your skin as this prevents your skin from cracking and flaking. Do also prevent rubbing your skin too hard when you apply the body cream. I would not recommend application of this product on your face because it may be too heavy and you can break out from it.

I have tried to apply this on my forehead on one occasion because my eczema spot was itching, and I didn't like the feeling as it is too rich. My chin area also had pimples after using them on that spot.



Lastly, I only use the calming lotion (30ml) when I have flares and bring them on-the-go. I think it's a brilliant idea to package them in a small tube which makes it convenient to carry around. The calming lotion on the other hand, had a lighter texture than the face and body cream so you can apply a thin layer of it onto your face if you need a quick fix.




Good News! All readers of my blog will be entitled to a 15% discount when purchasing from https://myskinaid.com/ . Do check out their site for the latest promotion bundles, offers and news.
Before you click on the x button,  I  would also like to let you know that I'll be doing a giveaway sometime this upcoming week on these products for people with family members or who personally experience eczema issues so hang around on my instagram and start following us if you haven't.

For more information do check out:

My SkinAid Website
My SkinAid IG
My SkinAid FB



Disclaimer:

Thank you My Skin Aid for delivering me these products for my personal review after reading my story. Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience. All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz. Please do not take them as your own. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them. Do not be a plagiarizer as it is unethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024