Facial Review: 7th session of Lutronic Pico Lazer with Sozo Aesthetics Clinic

3/28/2019

Hi Everyone! Its me again. I've been updating you regularly on my progress after the Lutronic Pico Lazer procedures done at Sozo Aesthetics Clinic. Are you feeling bored now? I hope not. I am feeling curious, have anyone of you tried it after reading my blog? Do leave me a comment in this blog post if you've tried and let me know how it went for you.


I've pretty much treat this place as my monthly facial must-visit place, but there are lesser obvious changes compared to my first few sessions so you'll be expecting lesser photograph updates from me.

What's left now is to even out my skin tone, rather than to remove the pigmentations. Even with the procedures, I am no longer getting the numbing cream applied as the skin evening process is quite superficial. My face pigmentation have also improved so much over time, as the progress goes along I also realise that the downtime and recovery time had been cut to zero. There are no more peeling anymore now, no charred skin, no burning and no need to be specially cautious when I planned for any events or activities right after.

Despite feeling good about Pico Lazer, I now realise that I have more frequent acne outbreaks. On my recent trip to Sozo Aesthetics Clinic, I had a ginormous hormonal pimple at my chin area which did not go away even in 2 weeks. Everyone kept asking about it and I am feeling so insecure. I am not quite sure if it is due to the change in weather thou. I just really hope that it'll go away soon!

I've also recently updated my skincare products to include products that contains Tea Tree oil, as they are great to combat acne and reduce oil secretion on my skin. Since I do not have any new progress photographs, let us do a throwback to see how my skin had improved since my first session of Lutronic Pico Lazer done at Sozo Aesthetics Clinic.

1st session (Done in Sept 2018)

3rd Session (November 2018)

 5th Session (Jan 2019)

7th Session (March 2019)

My face looks so much better without those ugly dark pigmentation in the 7th session compared to my 1st session of Lutronic Pico Laser (minus the pimple, especially the one on my chin.) That's all the updates for now. Remember to always take good care of your skin, use the right skincare products and always have your sunblock on before you head outdoors.


For more information on the Lutronic PicoPlus Laser, do check out:

For more information about SOZO Aesthetic Clinic:

Location:
1 Raffles Place, #05-12/13
One Raffles Place (Shopping Mall)
Singapore 048616

Tel:
6935 1811

Hours:
Mon - Fri : 10AM - 8PM
Sat: 10-3PM
Sun & PH: Closed

Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Read more about them and their treatments available on their website: https://sozoclinic.sg/


For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:

Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW 


For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities,
please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com


Disclaimer:
1)Thank you Dr Justin Boey for the session as always.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs. 
6)Please also refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024