Les Parfums De Farcent makes my home smells good all day, everyday

7/22/2019

Before you enter a home, you can already smell and imagine what the home feels like. Have you heard of the saying "This smells like home?" or... "This feels like home?". Just like how a familiar yet innocent scent from a perfume of a passing stranger, which can lead you back to memories of  your loved ones or associate you with another person, usually an intimate one, so is the scent of a home.



I loved to explore new ways to beautify my home with different furniture settings and floral arrangements, but the easiest way to change the mood of my home is through it's scent. Before my guest or my family members come in (actually at all times), I try my best to make sure my home is kept in the best condition. I'll never want them to feel like they've step foot into a pigsty as this will be the impression embed in their minds when they leave.




 I am happy to be introduced to a newly launched range of freshener, the Les Parfums de Farcent (LPF). Knowing that the market have very limited scents, they have came up with the first perfume type of freshener. They come in both the perfumed diffuser bottle and sachet form. 


These fragrance are developed by renowned European perfume house, IFRA certified, safe, made from high quality scented materials and promise you for a long-lasting effect.



There are 3 main scent types:

➼ Star Magnolia (Refreshing, powdery, floral and woody scent)
➼ Freesia & English Pear (Woody, jasmine scent)
➼ Sea Salt & Wood Sage (coconut and powdery scent)

The Perfumed Diffuser:
➼ Made from Japanese plant deodorizer
➼ Made use of innovative odor elimination to bring fresh air
➼ Is packaged as a fashionable, modern perfume bottle which can double up as a display and create a nice touch to your home or office 

➼ When used properly, can last 4-8 weeks



Usage Directions:

➼ Unscrew gold cap and remove plastic plug
➼ Screw the gold cap back on bottle
➼ Insert PET reed sticks

➼ Place product on flat surface and wait for fragrance to be released



I placed them on top of my shoe rack and my whole living room is immediately filled with their refreshing and woody scent. It does work well and we can smell it even when we are watching television, chilling out or in the dinning area just beside my vase of flowers. 



On some occasions when I am working, I like to place it near my desk. A really great place to put them is also in the toilet where you get most of the nasty smell from the house or somewhere near your rubbish chute if you have one within your house.

Tip:
➼ You can adjust the number of reed sticks to control the aroma concentration
➼ Start with one and increase the number of reed sticks for a stronger concentration (I only placed one stick and so far it is working fine)
➼ Place at high areas and away from children for safety reasons



The Perfumed Sachets:
➼ Comes in 3 pieces per packet
➼ Fashionable yet modern packaging
➼ Placed in enclosed areas to freshen your wardrobe, car, cabinet, handbags and even in the toilet (but keep dry)

➼ When used properly, can last up to 30 days





For these I loved to hang them on my room door handles, slip them into the clothes cabinet or simply hang them on the toilet doors.

Usage Directions:
➼ Remove perfumed sachet from pouch
➼ Insert ribbon through hole on top of sachet

➼ Hang in car, wardrobe, cabinet, or slip into handbag



I think they also make a great house-warming gift or gift for a special occasion to you friends and loved ones. You can purchase them from Samplestore at $9.90/ UP. $12.90 (Perfumed Diffuser) or $4.90/ U.P. $5.90 (Perfumed sachet).



Alternatively, you may find them at Fairprice, Sheng Shiong, K-ART Showrooms, e-Store, Qoo10 and Lazada as well.


For more information: 

Follow them on their Instagram: @farcent_lpf

For free samples of the perfumed sachet, (please click on respective links)


Freesia & English Pear



For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:

Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW
For collaboration opportunities please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com


Disclaimer:
1) These products are sent to me by Samplestore for the purpose of my review for this collaboration.
2) All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
3) Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of the photographs used on this site.
4) Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience regardless products are sponsored or not.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024