Facial Review: 9th session of Lutronic Pico Lazer with Sozo Aesthetics Clinic

7/02/2019

It feels so good to be back at Sozo Aesthetics Clinic! Almost like returning home to a familiar place.

Last month, I had to miss my Pico Lazer session due to an allergy outbreak from using an unsuitable product. Despite testing the product on my skin and using it for once (safely), I wasn't quite expecting my skin to be reacting to it this way.

This is the hard truth for us beauty bloggers. We often get to try out new products, yet are often unsure how safe they would be when applied on our skin. To begin with, I already have a sensitive skin. But, what is a beauty blogger without her sharing of beauty products and services? Sharing is caring! :)

Despite experiencing flare ups, I still feel happy whenever I find right products or treatments that works for my skin (hopefully on yours too) As I've always advocate this, if the product is gentle enough for use on my ultra sensitive eczema skin, it should work for you too. As I watch the signs of my skin react to certain product ingredients, I now became more aware of what will most likely cause an allergy reaction and start to eliminate these products from my stash.

Due to the allergy reaction, my skin turned red, face looked flushed and there was itch and some rough patches, my face also feels hot, I had no choice but to apply some mild steroid cream which Dr Justin passed to me. 

I was quite upset that I wasn't able to get my Lutronic Pico Lazer done. Never mind… lesson learnt. Spammed lots of moisturizer on my skin and I was glad it got better within a week. As I age, I realize that my skin takes a longer time to heal whenever it had to undergo an allergy reaction. This makes me more vigilant and cautious whenever I used a new product.

Please note that you shouldn't be going for any Pico Lazer, chemical peel or similar procedures, even a "seemingly harmless" facial should be avoided when your skin encounters an allergy breakout. Your skin needs time to heal, so going for a facial more frequent then necessary may be a bad idea too. Unless your skin doctor advise you that it is okay or necessary to do so. Eg. - Follow up after a treatment.



After I had my face cleansed, I got Dr Justin to look at my skin. He immediately noticed the pimples on my face. This round I was told I need not have the numbing cream as Dr Justin will only be removing the remaining of the superficial pigmentation marks on my face. As usual, it only took him about 10 minutes and I was all done, ready to go. It is no wonder the perfect lunch time facial!


Photograph taken at day 0 after Lutronic Pico Lazer was done for the 9th time

The recovery was a very fast process, zero down time, no redness, no peeling, no charred skin as well. I went for my lunch date immediately after it, without my make up and I was feeling alright. The next day, my face was feeling great. I did not experience anything unusual as well.


Photograph taken at day 3 after Lutronic Pico Lazer was done for the 9th time, with light make-up on

Ever since I've embarked on the Lutronic Pico Lazer with Dr Justin, I had gotten used to my bare face. I sometimes go to work or head out without my make-up (but with my skin care, especially sunblock) on. You can now hardly see any dark pigmentation marks on my face, compared to before my Lutronic Pico Lazer. You can take a look at my whole Lutronic Pico Lazer journey by reading my previous post on the blog. My skin really looked so different now.

Since my pigmentation issues are getting much better now, Dr Justin suggested solving the other obvious issue on my face. We will be doing something else to make me a better me. Stay tuned to my social channels to watch out for what I'll be doing next.



For more information about SOZO Aesthetic Clinic:

Location:

1 Raffles Place, #05-12/13
One Raffles Place (Shopping Mall)
Singapore 048616


Tel:
6935 1811


Hours:

Mon - Fri : 10AM - 8PM
Sat: 10-3PM
Sun & PH: Closed


Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Read more about them and their treatments available on their website: https://sozoclinic.sg/

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:

Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW


For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities,
please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com


Disclaimer:

1)Thank you Dr Justin Boey for the session and advise.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.
6)Please also refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024