VitaRealm My Beauty Colour, My beauty drink Review

7/13/2019

Although I am a strong advocate of sunblock, I never believed that they are able to block the UV rays totally. Be it indoors or outdoors, as they can still penetrate through our glass windows, reaching our skin, causing unwanted dark pigmentations.

I have also been taking Collagen as a supplement alongside with other vitamins, and this had become my way of life. From drinking collagen rich broths to collagen supplements, I believe that it is essential for my skin. Since I've hit my early twenties, I started taking collagen supplements and have seen huge improvements on my skin.

Vita Realm Whitening Collagen unlike typical collagen drinks, contains glutathione which helps to reduce my skin pigmentation and dark spots. It also aids in liver detoxification. It is no wonder I had better bowel movements since I've switched to their brand of collagen drink.



I learnt that the PhytoFloral in inhibits melanin formation and helps in absorbing the unwanted UV rays. This helps to reduce the impact of the UV rays on my skin, allowing me to have a fairer, brighten skin tone, along with my continuous pigmentation treatments and skincare products.



8 bottles/box | Purchase at Watson's Store or www.vitarealmbeauty.com @ $39.90 | U.P $49.90 with F.O.C Door step delivery for SG Orders only. While stock & promotion last - Limited Time Only-  



Proposed Benefits:
Brightens Skin
Increases luminosity and radiance
Improves elasticity and firmness
Boosts skin's hydration
Nourishes skin structure
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles



Each box comes with 8 bottles of whitening collagen drinks formulated with 5,000mg of collagen peptides which are supposed to help improve your dull skin condition, pigmentation, sagging skin and wrinkles issue caused by unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits. 

You'll start to feel the difference after your 3rd - 4th bottle (skin starts to be brighter, pores appear smaller) but obvious effects can only be seen after the 1st box of 8 bottles.


Ingredients:


Collagen Peptide
Green Caviar Sea Grapes
Vitamin C
W Beauty Wasabi Leaf Extract
Glutathione
PhytoFloral
Olive Extract
Citric Acid
Sucralose
Stevia
Apple Juice
Grape Flavor
Water



As recommended, I took the 1 bottle of the Vita Realm whitening collagen drink chilled, daily at night just before bed time. I liked that the drink taste pleasant, sweet and a tad sour, fruity but not fishy. It made me feel as if I was having a glass of fruit juice. It didn't have the typical fishy smell which I get from other beauty collagen drink. The texture of the drink is quite watered, not thick and condensed making the drink easy to swallow.

I also liked that they are ready to drink, packed in a bottle so I can take them as and when, and even bring them with me.

During the trial period of 16 days, I did not encounter any unpleasant or allergy reactions but I do see improved bowel moments and a clearer, brighter skin, although I still encountered acne break-outs due to my hormonal cycles. Overall, I like the drink and feel that you should give it a go too!

Before | After 




(There might be colour differences due to original/camera lighting condition but there are no edits in the photos)

Vita Realm Whitening Collagen helps to brighten my skin. My face feels more supple now and doesn't even feel drying when I occasionally skip my masking routine. Make up application is always a breeze in the morning. Although it didn't help much in my cystic acne healing process, it helped in the healing process of my eczema spot. (If you look at the differences, at my left eye area in the before photo, it completely healed).





What's your beauty colour & what's your beauty drink?

<Blue> - Dull Skin, Dry Skin, Uneven Skin tone & dark pigments ➼ Whitening Collagen
<Pink> - Sensitive Skin, troubled skin, acne skin, acne scars, enlarged pores ➼ Skin Perfecting Essence
< Purple> - Thin, Dry Skin, Saggy Skin, Wrinkles & fine lines ➼ Anti-Age Essence


Do join in my upcoming beauty drink giveaway via my insta-stories and win a drink of your beauty colour…


For more information: 

Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VitaRealmBeauty/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vitarealm/
Read more about them on their website: https://vitarealmbeauty.com

To Redeem free samples & read more reviews of VitaRealm Beauty drinks: https://www.samplestore.com/vitarealmr-beauty-whitening-collagen.html

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:


Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW
For collaboration opportunities please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com

Disclaimer:
1) These products are sent to me by Samplestore for the purpose of my review for this collaboration.
2) All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
3) Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of the photographs used on this site.
4) Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience regardless products are sponsored or not.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024