Facial Review: Hifu Treatment with Dr Justin Boey at Sozo Aesthetic Clinic

9/04/2019

Have you been following me closely on my journey with Sozo Aesthetic Clinic? I do get queries on my pigmentation issues from readers about my treatment so if you read my blog entries, you'll be able to get some answers as to how effective the treatment really is for pigmentation issues, how soon you'll see the results and around how many sessions you'll require.

During my previous session at the clinic in June, Dr Justin noticed that there were some signs of aging showing on my face. That scared me for a while. While it isn't that dramatic or serious, I can't just sit around and pretend nothing is happening. Hence, he proposed a non surgical way to help me. 


We are so blessed nowadays to have so many types of treatments which we can do to help us age gracefully. 




Issues that were showing on my face:
1. Double chin
2. Cheek Fat
3. Smile lines

His solution to all the above issues ➼ HIFU.

What is this HIFU treatment about?


➼HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) treatment offers an effective non-invasive facelift and skin tightening without the need to cut and disrupt your skin's surface.

➼HIFU works like Thermage using radiofrequency to deliver energy into deep layers of your skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production. The treatment makes use of ultrasound energy.

➼HIFU can treat chin, jawline, eyelids, neck and other face regions that are experiencing wrinkles or sagging. It also helps in natural skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation over time.

➼Sozo Aesthetic Clinic offers HIFU Singapore treatments using one of the preferred and most effective HIFU Treatment- the Ultraformer 3 HIFU.


Benefits of HIFU treatment


➼ Non invasive face-lift
➼ Tightens and lifts specific and targeted areas of your face
➼ Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
➼ Stimulates collagen and elastin production
➼ No downtime

➼ No damage to skin surface
➼Long lasting effects (Up to a year or more, various from person to person)


My Experience


My lower face area was cleansed and numbing cream was applied before I was ushered into the treatment room for Dr Justin to perform the treatment.


*Selfie of my bare face with patches of numbing cream on lower face while waiting for it to take effect.

I was quite cautious about the level of pain that I would be experiencing, but Dr Justin assured me that it was going to be minimal. I did not experience much heat during the process, only a slight aching sensation at my jaw area, but no pain at all.

This aching sensation lasted for a few hours on the day my treatment was done. I then continued to experience the aching sensation whenever I had to wash my face for the subsequent few days but it wasn't affecting me in anyway. I was also told that some people may experience the aching sensation for up to a month but thankfully I didn't feel much.

I did not experience any unusual syndromes after the treatment or any breakouts and major issues. There were no changes experienced, and I was advised that I need not specially care for my face. I am closely monitoring my face for the next few months and hoping for a better complexion and will keep all of you updated.

_________________________________________________________________________

August 2019 Visit:



*Selfie of my bare face while waiting for my turn in Sozo Aesthetic.

As there were new acne marks on my chin area due to a hormonal break out, Dr Justin had decided to continue with the pico lazer treatment for me during my follow up session. Can you see how obvious they are? Even my darkest concealers were defeated.

It's been about a month past my Hifu treatment and I am starting to see visible results. Somehow my face became clearer, more radiant and I also spot a slightly sharper chin. I have been going out these few days wearing very light make-up as I feel good bare faced.




Spotting a faster recovery after Pico Lazer, with no peeling, no adverse effects and a more radiant skin this month. I hope my skin will continue to be kept in this tip-top condition.

Thank you Dr Justin and Sozo Aesthetic Clinic for always bringing out the best on me.
See you soon!


For more information about SOZO Aesthetic Clinic: 

Location:
1 Raffles Place, #05-12/13
One Raffles Place (Shopping Mall)
Singapore 048616


Tel:
6935 1811


Hours:
Mon - Fri : 10AM - 8PM
Sat: 10-3PM
Sun & PH: Closed



Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Read more about them and their treatments available on their website: https://sozoclinic.sg/
Find out more about HIFU Treatment in Sozo Aesthetic Clinc: https://sozoclinic.sg/hifu-singapore-ultraformer/



For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:
Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW 



For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities,
please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com




Disclaimer:

1)Thank you Dr Justin Boey & your team for the session as always.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.
6)Please also refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024