Advertorial Review: My Scheming goodness 5 packed in a box

3/03/2013


Have you heard? Have you seen? Do you wish to own the various mask from My Scheming yet you do not wish to buy everything? Now there is a promotion! As you will now know that I am quite an avid fan of them and I own almost all of their mask.


End your worries on Visible Pores, Wrinkles and Uneven Skin Tone with My Scheming 5
Piece Special Edition Solution Masks! This limited edition set is composed of 5 specially
chosen masks to address your skin worries with My Scheming Milk Extract Brightening
Mask, Deep Cleansing Pore Minimizing Mask, Skin Clarifying Astringent Mask, Bird’s Nest
Collagen Hydrating Mask, and Aloe Vera + Vitamin E Mask.



My Scheming 5 Piece Special Edition Solution Masks aims to help you Minimize Pores, Reduce Wrinkles and Restore Skin Radiance for a Cleaner, Fairer and Younger Looking You! 
Make your days Bright and Beautiful with My Scheming!



For Visible Pores: You must deeply clean and clarify pores to minimize its appearance and
prevent blemishes. 




For Wrinkles: Hydrate and increase Collagen and Amino Acid in your skin to fight free
radicals that cause wrinkles. 




For Uneven Skin Tone: Too much sun exposure and oily skin can cause uneven skin tone.
Clarify and Lighten skin for a Brighter Complexion. 

Knowing your skin condition can make you decide better on what’s best for your skin. We
want you to find the best My Scheming Mask that suit you best!

By the way! Check out the promotion going on now. As we are saying this, I had already checked out several Watson stores and guess what? All sold out! Luckily I got myself one earlier on. Its really too good to be missed! $4.90 for 5pcs of mask.
(Offer until 27 Mar 2013)

Its so affordable and you get to try out 5 assorted flavours! 
Grab yours fast! Before they are gone!





You may check out review of various mask here:



All mask tagged under My Scheming.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024