My October Bella Box

11/10/2011




Received the October 2011 Bella Box from Mr Postman. If you have heard other countries mentioning about getting new beauty products to try out each month. This is exactly what it is about.



Pink coloured packaging! So pretty right?



The box beneathe unveils...



Every month for a mere $15SGD, you get 5 products of a decent sample size for you to try out. Products are from all from famous brands.



The product sheet mentioning the items, description and price for full size product.


Oscar De La Renta Esprit D'Oscar Perfume
Thoughts: This perfume is lightly scented, not too strong or too sweet and they had given a roll on instead of a spray. Quite a cute bottle.



Aveda rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner
Thoughts: I like the refreshing and minty smell of the shampoo. Not too strong and not too burning on the scalp. The conditioner is not too oily and easy to wash off too. Leaves my hair smooth and smelling great.



Opi Avojuice Skin quenches
Cran and berry
Thoughts: This moisturizer is a tat too sweet for my liking. I feel like the ants will crawl on me anytime. I couldn't bear smelling myself after i applied it, but hubby seems okay with it. Well, its subjective. I am more of a flora person ans not so into sweet smells.



Twistband
All 3 in brown colours
Thoughts: It would be better if BB could give me the pink ones. But they are really good to use as they don't leave ugly marks on my hair and look good on the wrist.

Overall, this box is not too bad for a starter. Hope to see a better box In November! Till then....;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024