November's Beauty by Nature - Bella Box Stash Review

11/29/2011

I definitely agree with the masses that the November's box is much worth it and so much nicer then the previous one. :) Read on to find out more...

Items above in my Bella Box includes, OCC Lip Tar, Duchness Marden Damascena Anti-Wrinkle Serum, Korres Guava Body Butter, Skin Factory Eye Dream Honey Patch, Davines love shampoo and conditioner set.

Of all, I only managed to try the shampoo set, Lip Tar and Skin Factory Eye Dream Honey
Patch.

Overall, i give this box 4/5. The Davines love shampoo is simply amazing as it feels like i am coming out from a salon right after my wash. The conditioner further compliments it  leaving my hair silky smooth. It doesn't have much bubbles/lather, hence it is very easily washed off. I feel so loved and simply adore the scent from this shampoo.

I was given the Interlace lip tar, which is close to pink/nude colour. Not too bright or scary for me to try on. This was my first time using a lip tar and a little really goes a long way. It almost feels like i am wearing water color on my lips! What's more, they could be mixed with other lip tar colors to create your uniquely personal shade. No need to put on lip gloss before you put on this amazing product.

The Skin Factory Eye Dream Honey Patch is the best for people like me who develop dark eye rings through sleeping late nights and it really feels so good after using! Remember to place it in the fridge before using!


Stay tuned as I'll review the December Bella Box after i had tried the products and i hope you are loving yours too!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024