Sponsored: Kinohimitsu Japan D'Tox Juice Cranberry Flavour

8/15/2012



I believe that Kinohimitsu is no stranger to
all my beautiful fans out there. 

If you love detoxing and health drinks,
they have a range of various products and they
are especially successful in their collagen and detox drinks. 



About Kinohimitsu Brand:
They believe in using nature-based extracts that s vital to nature’s self-regulating system. Focusing on Detox, Health and Beauty on the principal of holistic approach to improve human well-being, 

Kinohimitsu offers safe and effective consumption of natural products. Its products aims at improving your life without making any demands and intrusions on your time and energy, giving you the freedom to live a better life.

Today's topic is about Detox!
So, why do we need to detox?
We need to remove toxins caused by pollution from the environment, unhealthy diets and processed food and overuse of medication.

Do you know that even home furniture can poison our cells?
Sounds scary huh?
This is why detoxification is so important.

If you are suffering from
#Poor digestion, stomach bloating
#Fatigue, low energy levels, sickly body
#Poor complexion, blemishes, skin allergies
#Bad breath, body odour
#Headache, migrate

******
Read on to find out more about this product I am going to tell you about!


In just six days, Kinohimitsu J’pan D’tox Juice
is supposed to leave you 
feeling renewed, refreshed and revitalized.
The six day program is a smart way to flush out toxins from your bowel within 2-4 hours, without disrupting 
your daily life. This 100% natural juice is the fastest and the most effective drink in the market.


J’pan D’tox Juice contains no additives that provides high concentrations of dietary fibre which increases the beneficial cultures in the digestive tract and helps fortify the body’s defences.

The list of ingredients :
Dark Plum Fruit Juice, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Roselle Fruit Juice, Blueberry Concentrate, Mannitol, Blackberry Concentrate, Cranberry Juice, Glace Plum Fruit Juice, Citric Acid.


This is a 6 day program and again may I stress it is not 
a slimming program. Detoxification is just a way of 
removing the toxins accumulated in our intestines. 

So, you just have to consume one bottle a day. 


Review:

This is a 5 stars detox drink! Not only it is yummy, it flushes out the toxins in my body, hence improving my complexion. My only concern is that I need to allow myself time in the toilet. But isn't that what detoxing is about?

I find that the taste of the cranberry is very strong in 
this drink which is something I absolutely love. It does not taste awful at all. And if you don’t like fruits,
this will work for you too. 

I am a big fan of berries, especially cranberry and 
I always have my fix with fruit juices. Don’t be little this
tiny bottle of D’Tox Juice. 


It works wonders for me! First of all, 
I am not someone who finds it difficult and have a hard time in the toilet. The way I do this is to take a bottle before bed, as I have more time to allow myself in the toilet to detox. 

And yes! It worked. It really flushed all the
toxins out of my 
body in less than an hour. 

It took my body sometime to get adjusted to the drink. During the first day of consumption, the detoxification took longer.
As the day goes by, it gets easier to detox. (Meaning, easier to go toilet) My complexion also improves after the 6th day of consumption. I felt lighter. 

I could actually witness that my skin condition improves
and my pimples were highly reduced. 
This is especially so on my chin area. 

I just learned that during menses, a lady will tend to develop pimples at the chin area. (Don’t believe it? Witness this for yourself the next time you have your mensus.) Of course there are no miracles in this world. 
You have to continue taking these drinks to witness the effects.

  What suits me may not suit you too, so do exercise precaution. If you have mild diarrhoea, its the laxative effect found in one of the ingredients, so its pretty normal, don’t panic.

I have also tried the bb collagen drink from this brand. 
It taste amazingly delicious and i really love these berry
drinks. Hope you had enjoyed reading my review.

Do join Confirm Trading Face Book page here (Kind sponsor and million thanks to them once again) and My Face Book Page here.

Do also obtain more product information about
Japan D'Tox Juice here.
Here's Pearly signing off again and... thanks for reading! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024