Review: My Scheming Mask - Q10 and Royal Jelly Double Lifting Mask

10/17/2012


I absolutely love mask that can double up for both face and neck. My Scheming has another of such mask, the Q10 and Royal Jelly Double Lifting Mask which I am going to share with you today.

Before that, let me share with you one good news! 
My Scheming is having a Buy 1 box, get 1 free mask promotion. This will allow you lovely customers of My Scheming to try more variants of mask. For every box you purchase in Watsons, you will just need to PM My Scheming with the Watsons receipt with your name and address and My Scheming will send you a mask pack of your choice to try out.

This promotion is valid until 30 October (or if they extend their promotion).

So here comes! The long awaited mask review!

The beautiful packaging as usual. And my favorite thing about My Scheming Mask are those that comes with the neck mask attached like this one. (okay i know you are asking how many times i want to repeat this...) 




It is so comfortable, although this one smells a little like medicine.
I also find one issue about having this mask, 
those with big faces will find this mask very tight. 
 Total tightening effect hehe.
Other than that. This mask lifts up my face and skin totally. Even as i had it on, i felt that my skin was tightened and hydrated. 
And yes, my skin was fairer after using it.

The redness on my face was gone and my face was less wrinkly the following morning!
I totally love this face and neck mask and i would give it a rating of
4/5.



 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024