Beauty Review - Perfect X Simple Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion Double cleans with hydration boost (Sponsored)

10/27/2013


In June 2010, there was a new sensation which receives overwhelming response from women nationwide. 1 bottle of this hydration lotion is sold every 2 seconds in Japan. It is now also the best selling lotion in Singapore.

In this sunny island, it is so important to keep your skin hydrated! I can't stress enough the importance of it! I think you should just have one bottle beside your bed so the moment you wake up you can pat it straight into your skin! (After cleansing please!)





In 2013, Hada Labo Light SHA Hydrating Lotion had been launched.

It has a lighter and more refreshing texture and is formulated for the acne prone skin. (Photo of it below and smack right in the middle)



We also heard the super raves for the *New Nano Formulated* Super Hyaluronic Acid which can retain 12 litres of water with 1g. This is twice the amount of a normal Hyaluronic Acid. It is essential for a bouncy and smooth skin.

Do you know that now all Hada Labo lotions has a double cleanse and hydration boost?
Use it after using your make up remover for a double cleanse. You may simply pat it in or use the cotton pad to gently swipe on your face!



Hada Labo has a simple philosophy of "Perfect x Simple". A skincare range that brings beauty back to the basics - perfect, simple and confident. They have also bagged 2 awards. Best selling face lotion 2010-2012 and Best Newcomer Brand 2010 by Watsons Singapore (according to source: Intage Inc Japan for all lotion types April 2010 to March 2011)

By the way, have you checked out the new packaging from SampleStore.com.
Say bye bye to the torn envelope parcels that you used to receive and dump it away! Say hi to the brand new zip-lock package and can be recycled!



Hada Labo emphasizes simplicity in its skin care process. It does not contain any additives, colorant, fragrance and mineral oil which will burden the skin.
It promises only the best for your skin.

Lead a perfect and simple lifestyle confidently.



This lotion has a normal tic-tack cap.



Just apply a few drops of the lotion and your face is well hydrated.
No need to worry about fragrance, colors and oils. It contains none of them.

Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Succinate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyethycellulose, Methylparaben, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinic Acid

Where to buy:
Watsons, NTUC, Guardian, SASA, BHG, Unity

Retail Price:
$22.90/170ml

Directions:
Apply after cleansing the face. Apply 2 drops on your hands and gently pat them in! So easy and no need to suffer from alcohol allergy attacks like I often do with products that contains alcohol in them.



Review:


This is not the first time which I am using this bottle of lotion but it is probably the first time trying out the lotion with NEW Nano Formula. My husband bought the very first bottle for me after I've tried the sample sizes ones! (The power of samples!!! Say yay and thanks to samplestore!)

Now read the verdict! I have to admit that it feels a little sticky when i dripped it on my hands and pat the liquid. But, the stickiness was gone few moments after I pat it straight on to my face. It has a light texture, moisturizes my face really well and has a brightening effect. The liquid dries off very quickly! Read on to find some of my secret uses!

I sometimes use this like a moisturizer for my hands and to soften my cuticles too. Surprisingly good! Why don't you try it? Do you know you can use it for a body massage if you ran out of essential oils too? I even have the habit of having the liquid in the spray bottle and into the fridge. On lazy days, i'll spray it on the cotton pad and use it as a mask! No alcohol! Why not?

This is my number 1 multi purpose facial toner. Loving it :)

I'm awarding it 4 of of 5 stars for this! Even the guys in my office had been convinced to use it after we spread this product like wild fire! Whenever there's a promotion my manager will say this "Pearly your favourite!!! Its on promotion! Go get it now!".
So that is how powerful it is and how much I love Hada Labo needless to say!

Bear with me a little more cos I'm gonna tell you where to get your samples!

All you need to do is register for a samplestore account using the link below:
http://www.samplestore.com/r/971602).

From 29 Oct 2013 onwards....you may redeem your samples via
http://www.samplestore.com/product/details/800/0/name-hada-labo-sha-hydrating-lotion
Thank you Samplestore for having me as part of your beauty panelist :) & dear readers, thanks for reading!



XoXo,
Pearly




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yes i do love Hada Labo as much as you! Thanks for reviewing their latest products & gonna grab it soon *thumbs up! :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024