Skincare Product Review: Onl Midnight Regnerating Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream & Nutrition Cream Gel Mask (Sponsored)

10/15/2013

Have you been nagged to go to bed early? I often do! Now I returned the favor by nagging at my husband. (He must be nodding his head if he is reading this). As a blogger, it is hard to sleep early as I have a day job. That leaves me only the night time to share my reviews with you.

You must have known by now that 10pm - 2am is the best time for our skin cells to regenerate. This is the perfect time for bed. (I see you yawning over there!) Hang on! If you are a busy office lady (OL) like me then why not make use of this perfect timing to relive your tired skin caused by your day of pressure and stress at work?

Are you worried that you may fall asleep half way through masking? Fret not. Let me introduce you to this non-rinse, light water-based, Midnight Regenerating Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream made of natural herbs. It is suitable for everyone.



I love the cool blue lace like designed packaging with the neat little box. Looking at the packaging makes me feel so relaxed already.



Caring for users by providing a spatula so that we do not need to worry about contaminating the cream. The spatula also has another usage. You can make use of the tip portion (the one with the ball) to massage your facial acupuncture points.



I can't wait to try it and see the results. Before that, let me share with you more on the
Onl Midnight Regenerating Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream.



Ingredients

Natural herbs—lavender leaves, lemon balm leaves, rosemary leaves, and chamomile leaves
Effects: Induces sleep, calms nerves and recovers skin from fatigue.

Triple wild herbs (Evening primrose, dandelion and mistletoe)
Effects: help to alleviate stress

Seawater
Rich in protein, lactose, lactic acid, vitamins and other inorganic substances
Effects: Helps your skin in regeneration, soothes and responds to skin damages caused by UV rays and other harmful elements.

Carnosine
Effects: An unique antioxidant for our skin

Retail Price: $59.90



Benefits are as illustrated on the photo above.



Look at the texture of the cream. Light, clear and transparent. It will not leave any patches on your face.



As I put on the Onl Midnight Regenerating Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream. A thin layer of protection film forms on my skin. This is supposed to help to increase my skin moisture retention and elasticity. I can smell the gentle floral scent as my skin absorb the goodness.




Review:
As this is the first time I am using this product, I tested the cream for 15 minutes on my hand. As it did not cause me any allergic reactions, I applied it on my face.

I love this packaging very much especially that it comes with the convenient spatula so that I do not need to pick up the cream with my fingers. For $60 you can reuse this cream several times and you save time having to wake up to remove your mask. It seems more environmental friendly as well as you reduce wastage from the mask sheets.

It does feels a little pricky to the skin when i applied it initially, but what was left was the slight cool sensation. It does not feel sticky although I had to sleep with the cream on my face. I just had to be very careful when i feel like scratching my face. The effects were noticeable when i woke up the following day. There seemed to be a glow on my face and it was moisturized, slightly whitened and smooth. I can't stop touching my face for awhile.

I am giving it 4 of out 5 sunflowers.

Overall rating :


Hang on! I'm not done yet. I know some of you still prefers the conventional mask sheet mask. Put on for 10-20 minutes and remove it, don't have to worry about scratching face or staining sheets.

I have a solution for you! You may like to try the Onl Midnight Nutrition Cream Gel Mask. Keeping everything the same, the ingredients, texture, anti-wrinkle, removal of fine lines and whitening effects. Its like applying on the mask sheet before you put it on your face. As this is a cream based mask you can put it on for 20-40 minutes!!! Weeee!

How cool is that? ONL knows while some people would prefer a sleep on mask, others still prefers the mask sheet.



Pardon my huge eye bags. Boo Boo!



The same kind of lacy design is spotted on their pastel yellow packaging. This is what we call brand consistency. :)

 

The mask sheets has 3 layers on it. Remove the top transparent film and making use of the white film place the top part of the mask on your eye and nose area.

Remove the bottom part and repeat the same. It can be a little flimsy as you work on having the mask on your face. So I prefer the Onl Midnight Regenerating Hydro Intense Sleeping cream to this.



A photo of me enjoying my mask sheet.

Review

While I loved the texture of this beautiful Nutrition Cream Gel Mask , it gets a little slimy and slippery to put it on. The smell is less noticeable but the feeling of masking is more direct. However, If i am in a hurry to go to bed, I will not consider using this. The Onl Midnight Regnerating Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream is a better choice.

Note that the effects are somewhat similar to Onl Midnight Regnerating Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream and I do not have to worry about smudging my gel on to my pillow.
It's really up to you. I personally favor the idea of a sleeping cream in this case.

Onl Nutrition Cream Gel Mask earns 3.5 sunflowers from me.



Have a great holidays everyone and go masking tonight!

Be Confident!
Be yourself! :)

XoXo,
Pearly

Onl Products are available at all the following outlets:

SOMANG OUTLETS
SERANGOON NEX #01-77 (Serangoon MRT)

23 Serangoon Central, Singapore 556083
AMK HUB #02-42 (Ang Mo Kio MRT)

53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, Singapore 569933
CAUSEWAY POINT #01-23A (Woodlands MRT)
1 Woodlands Square, Singapore 738099

BEAUTY CREDIT OUTLETS
JURONG POINT #B1-85 (Boon Lay MRT)
63 Jurong West Central 3, Singapore 648331

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024