Beauty Service Review: Immortelle Atelier Make-Up and Hairdo

12/21/2014

I was invited back to Immortelle Atelier sometime in December for a Make-over. It was a great experience as I haven't done anything like this since I was married. Even when I was going for parties or functions, I would put on very light and simple make-up. Follow me on the journey of my transformation.

I believe every lady would like to look their very best on that special day or occasion, or simply just to charm their other half.




I went down to Immortelle Atelier with very minimal make-up that day, reason was to cover my eczema as it was quite bad. You can see that my skin is very dry and cracked. The make-up artist was very worried that my make-up would not stay well on my face.




She proceed to remove my make-up and applied the basic skincare for me. This shows how much Immortelle Atelier cares about you as their customers. They make sure that your face is properly cleansed, tonned and moisturized before they proceed with make-up.




While my face was being done, someone else was there to assist with my hair-do as well. I requested for a natural make-up not smokey or over done and I wanted my hair to look a little different from what I would normally wear. (Straighten)



Spot the beauty of the beauphoria curler at work, doing a great job at curling my hair. I really love this curler very much. May I have one for this Christmas? It does a great job at transforming my hair and its really easy to use. Look at those lovely curls on my hair.




My make-up and hair taking shape after what seems like forever... Those who have went through these make-over will understand. Men, you better appreciate your girlfriends or wives for looking their best for you.



Tada! The final outcome. My husband and myself was rather pleased with the outcome. He wanted to bring me to the hawker centre for dinner and changed his mind afterwards when he saw my make-up and hair.


I really love the plaits and waves that was done.




Check out the Before and After photos, you bet i looked so different. I look a little like a french lady and I feel like singing "doe a dear a female deer..." *lol*.
 



Do make an appointment before going down and spare yourself at least 2.5 - 3 hours for such a session. It will cost you about $80 for this service.

*Special thanks to my hubby for helping me with the professional photography session.


Immortelle Atelier


101 Thomson Road,
#02-08B United Square Shopping Mall
(Nearest MRT: Novena Mrt)

Tel. 62599001

www.facebook.com/ImmortelleAtelier


Till next time,
Cheers,
Pearly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024