Unboxing Nylon X VanityTrove Box October Box

10/23/2015

Ladies, are you as excited as I am in unboxing the October Nylon X VanityTrove box?
So, here we go...

The familiar black box is here again.


The outside "book" cover.




The actual VanityTrove box inside the slip on book cover.




The Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion was too huge to be fitted into the box as it was a full retail sized item. I tend to look out for retail sized items whenever I receive my beauty boxes.

One glance at it and I spotted quite a few products which I had used before and some popular brands spotted include VDL, ZA, Senka, Shiseido, Biore, Curel and Benefit Cosmetics.



Tsubaki Extra Moist Shampoo and Conditioner, I love great smelling hair products like these. They keep my hair smelling good all day long. My husband was thinking if we are running out of shampoo because he had been seeing sample sized shampoo in the bathroom so much recently.

The truth is, I like to try out different products before I decide which is the best for us.



Recently I have been showered with assorted Shiseido Professional products in sample sizes. I shall try this scalp care after my hair wash today.



The Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion reminds me of the Hadalabo SHA lotion received in my previous Vanitytrove box. This retail sized bottle makes the vanity trove box so worthwhile. Hyaluronic Acid is so good for the skin. I can't wait to try this out.



CNP Laboratory Anti-pore Black head Clear Mask



Perfect Whip Foam and Watery Oil from Senka. I've seen this brand around for sometime now, but yet to get a chance to try them until now. These are good for my upcoming trip.



Bottega Verde Body Cream With Red Grape Extract, something new which I've not seen around.


Benefit POREfessional, got the exact sample previously from my glamabox. Loved how it covers my pore effortlessly, with a smooth velvety texture to prepare my skin, covering my proes for my foundation afterwards.

Za True White Ex Essence Lotion, VDL Beauty Cleansing Foam​ Moisture​ and
Biore Aqua Jelly. You can read about my love for the Biore Aqua Jelly.

I brought the VDL Beauty Cleansing Foam with me to my recent trip and I love the smell and its foamy texture. I love it so much that I am going to bring it along with me to my next trip.



I have reviewed items from the Curel Sebum Trouble Care range before. I love this range of products because they are made specially to control Sebum production and they work perfectly on my sensitive skin.

Items included in the Oct Trove: 


1. Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover
2. Bottega Verde Body Cream With Red Grape Extract
3. CNP Laboratory Anti-Pore Blackhead Clear Kit
4. Curél Sebum Care Lotion and Moisture Gel
5. Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion
6. Senka Perfect Watery Oil
7. Senka Perfect Whip
8. Shiseido Professional The Hair Care Fuente Forte Toning Serum
9. Tsubaki Extra Moist Shampoo and Conditioner
10. Za True White Ex Essence Lotion
11. Benefit POREfessional
12. VDL Beauty Cleansing Foam​ Moisture​

If you are interested in getting this box, do head over to VanityTrove Shop .

Wait no more, go on and purchase your very own box now @ $38! You can quote "pearly10" to enjoy 10% off your Vanitytrove X Nylon box as well.

Do also visit VanityTrove facebook page for their latest news and updates.
Thanks VanityTrove and Nylon Magazine for pampering me with your boxes.


Be Confident, be yourself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024