Beauty Review: Bejeweled Singapore Facial

11/02/2015

Every woman deserves a good face pampering session at least once in a while. I was blessed with the opportunity to be able to try out the facial service at Bejeweled Singapore.

I was invited at their 2nd outlet located in BreadTalk's HQ. This outlet is currently in its 3rd month. The outlet offers you services such as facials, hair removal services and nail services. It is so convenient as you get to do all these services at just one location. Such one-stop shop services are becoming more and more common these days.


 
Check out the simple decoration outside of their lovely beauty salon.


Bejweweled signage located within the salon.


The first impression which the place gives me was a well-lit, cozy and comfortable place. They have plenty of spaces that cater to their nail customers as well as 2 facial rooms that allow customers to have their facial done.



Product showcase of the items that I came to know were used for the facials.



Most of the facial services are done with products from Vagheggi, which I found out was an Italian brand. The products are very gentle for a sensitive user like me. You don't have to worry too much as they have different products to cater for different skin types and different facial services.



I was asked to fill up this form where I filled in my particulars and indicated my skin conditions and concerns. This is so important because the beautician needs to know all these information before they proceed with recommending the most suitable facial for you.



I was then led into one of the facial rooms where I changed out and get ready to have my face pampered. The room was decently spaced such that you have walking space and it was not too cramp. The beautician also provided me with a basket where I could place my bag in. Unfortunately, my bag was too big for the basket.

I did not take any photographs of myself when doing the facial as it is quite inconvenient for the beautician and not nice for myself to interrupt her.

About Vagheggi Emozioni Calming Facial:

This is a 75 min facial which is suitable and recommended for sensitive and irritated skin people like me.
It is a specific treatment for reactive and intolerant skin with reduced defenses and tolerability levels. It consist of a mask, a face massage, shoulder massage, serum and ampoule.

The facial cost $168

As with all facial, the beautician will remove your make-up for you and cleanse your face before the facial treatment. Most beauty salon uses sponge, but I notice that here they use facial cottons to cleanse your face. There was also no steaming of face done when the pimple extraction took place. My eyebrows was then touched up using only the plucking method which I prefer over the shaving method which most of the beauty salon is now using.

The beautician that tend to me was friendly throughout and had good skills. She knew what she was doing, so my face felt safe in her hands. I fell asleep soon after the mask was placed on my face along with the relaxing massage she had done earlier on.




I was very intrigued and relaxed when she used these 2 "cooling balls" to calm my face after the ampoule was applied on my face. It feel really cooling and relaxing. Some beauty salon that I came across made use of electronic waves to kill bacterial after the pimple extraction, over here, they made use of these to calm my slightly red face.





Just take a look at my before and after face, both without any make-up on. I felt instantly relaxed and refreshed. I was glad my skin eczema on my right cheeks did not flare up after the facial. I love this facial and its calming effects. I am looking more radiant and my skin looks brighter even days after the facial was done.







For first timers, you can check out their popular Vagheggi Spa or Classic Facial.

Do check out Bejeweled Singapore for more information. I'll be dropping by soon for their nails and eyelash perming services next, so stay tuned to the blog for more reviews.



On the side note, I love this chair. It is so classy and comfortable.

Bejeweled Singapore is located at :

30 Tai Seng Street
#02-01
Bread Talk iHQ

Singapore 534013

Nearest MRT station: Tai Seng
5-10 minutes walk from the MRT


Tel: 6443 9789

Be Confident, Be Yourself,



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024