Product Review: Puressentiel Singapore

12/12/2015




Puressentiel, from France have finally made its way to sunny Singapore! YES! We are the first stop in Asia. Shouldn't we feel honored? Recently I am very intrigued by the use of essential oils and I am even exploring if I can be applying this on my fur kid. 
You must be imagining me cheering when I received this invitation to be part of Puressentiel's launch in Singapore.

The event took place at Prive capital.




You may find this brand familiar because of its vibrant colors and wide product range found over various countries for the past 10 years! Don't worry if you don't as I am going to share with you more about them.





About Puressentiel

Meet Mr Rocco the international MD of Puressentiel. His parents Isabelle and Marco Pacchioni were the passionate ones who decided to take their love for aromatherapy and natural products to a whole new level, to improve the lives of people around them.


 
It was our honor to have a photograph taken with Mr Rocco. Tracy and I were thrilled.

In merely a decade, Puressentiel  has designed and developed a range of 140 products made from essential oils intended to improve the quality of the everyday life for the whole family. Products aims to improve air quality, sooth joint and muscle aches, helps allergies and respiratory problems.

Mr Rocco and Ms Florence (Mr Marco's sister) soon joined them in the business. Today they have more than 100 people working for them.




Look at this table of Puressentiel products! 




 

They span from products from the rest and relax range, products meant for slimming, products meant for diffusion, to respiratory range, products to sooth the muscles and joints, products to prevent and treat stings, lice prevention, hair loss prevention and treatment to express firming cream. All these, in the span of 10 years! Aren't they amazing? 


We were indeed wowed by the number of essential oils that they have in their range. Look at this long train of essential oils. It is these oils that are found in their products.






The focus of the night was products from the Muscles and Joints range, which was endorsed by Mr Tony Parker, along with some other famous athletes,and some purifying range products. They are going to be sponsoring for one mega sports event happening in Singapore next year too. We shall all look forward to it.




The famous purifying air spray which contains 41 essential oils, so famous are they that 1 spray is sold every 10 seconds. This packaging is a limited edition one.This is going to be out of stock when the next wave of haze hits Singapore. (Hopefully it will never come again!)




We had the opportunity to try on the Antibacterial hand sanitizer too! I think it must meant so much to them that they could even have such an everyday product under their brand.





Thanks for the team at Puressentiel, we got to bring back the Purifying air spray , Muscle and Joint roller and balm.




Do you know that air indoors can be up to 100 times more polluted than air outdoors?
We spend on average 20 hours indoors, whether it’s at home or at the office! Air pollutants that we breathe daily (virus, germs, moulds) are all around confined rooms, in poorly tuned air conditioning and contaminate our respiratory ways.



Puressentiel Purifying Air Spray can help make your home, office, school and other places purer for you. With 41 essential oils, it conveniently purifies the air you breathe.
The product is 100% pure and clinically proven to get rid of bacteria, moulds, viruses, microscopic fungi, dust mites and unpleasant odors.

This product is prescribed and recommended by 77% of doctors in France!

All you have to do is spray 6 to 8 times in the 4 corners of the room.
You may wish to use it in your car too just don't over spray it.


Price: $49.90 for 200ml bottle & $79.90 for 500ml bottle



I was recovering from a bad cough and sore throat when I attended the event and immediately put this to good use the night I brought it home. I love how refreshing and relaxing the spray made me felt and we had a very good night's sleep. 


I am not exaggerating at all when I say that even the dog is having a good sleep, as she slept till the following morning without waking us up.

I love this to bits! My husband loved it as well as requested for me to spray it every night.
My mum however, felt that the scent was too strong for her liking hence I secretly sprayed only 1-2 pumps in her small room.

I would recommend that you spray it in the room 30 minutes before bedtime so that the scent diffuses a little and that the unpleasant scent, bacteria and viruses will be killed before your sleep. Do this especially if you have children under the age of 1.


With the on-going viruses spreading around and people falling sick, I really think this is a worthy investment. I am so going to stock this up when there is a promotion.



The Puressentiel Muscles and Joints Roller reminds me of my other roller which I never bothered to look into their list of ingredients. I am truly impressed that even the muscle and joint products could be made of natural essential oils.



It is suitable to be used before or after exercise to relief stiff neck, joint aches and pains. I guess age has once again catch up on us, this is so useful for me because nowadays I tend to get stiff necks and frozen shoulders. When the husband is so tired and I have no one to help me, this will be my rescue aid. With the roller, I don't have to worry about forgetting to wash my hand and patting my fur kid afterwards.


Price: $33.90



I love how light and cooling the muscle and joint roller is and it is not stain the clothes nor smell too strong, so you can apply it at any time of the day and not be afraid that someone may wonder where the "strong medical oil" smell comes from.




The Puressentiel Muscles and Joints Roller is a similar product like the roller with similar purposes and ingredients. It is meant to soothe, reduce stiffness and has anti swelling effect. The menthol makes it cooling and the product is suitable to be used at anytime of the day, before or after exercising.

As the balm is small, it makes it very convenient to be brought around. It is good for athletes because they can apply it just before exercising.

However, this is not suitable to be used on people who pole, as Tracy was sharing with me she is not allowed to use moisturizers before going on pole as it is very dangerous. I've learned something new! Thank you girl.


Price: $26.90



As the product contains sunflower oil, shea butter and beewax. It allows for a gentle massage on your skin. The shea butter gives you a boost of added moisturizing factor, while the menthol gives you a cooling effect.

I would recommend this for use when you can give your muscles a proper rub and massage as the balm will help improve your blood circulation after the massage,so i suppose you will heal faster



You can get all Puressentiel products at all Beauty by Nature (Ion Orchard, Parkway Parade, Causeway Point, VivoCity), Robinsons (The Heeren, Raffles City, JEM) and John Little (Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point) stores.Do follow and check out Puressentiel for more of their product offerings and updates:
Puressentiel Facebook


I would like to once again, thank Puressentiel for the lovely invitation and products.

Disclaimer:
 
There were no monies received
All views and thoughts are personal, true and honest. 
Products were provided by Puressentiel/Beauty by nature for the purpose of review in this blog. 



Be Confident, Be Yourself,




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024