Facial Review: 5th session of Lutronic Pico Lazer with Sozo Aesthetics Clinic

1/21/2019

While you are working at your goals for year 2019, do also focus on taking great care of yourself, because nobody should matter more than yourself. Love yourself more this year, that is exactly what I am going to do.

Since Mid of 2018, most of you have noticed that I have been actively publishing update on my pigmentation removal as I embarked on a long journey with Sozo Aesthetics Clinic, and had Dr Justin Boey personally seeing me through each of my Lutronic Pico Lazer session.


True to Dr Justin's words, he had always been the one doing the Lutronic Pico Lazer for me. Not his nurse nor his interns. You can be reassured that your face is being handled by a qualified professional. He did also mentioned to me that the Lutronic Pico Lazer procedure is not a one-off affair, so it is likely to take quite a few sessions or even more (depending on your pigmentation/freckles severity) to see its effect.

For my case, the real effects sink in the most obvious after my 4th session! Right now, I have just booked my 6th session with him. If you have darker freckles or your situation is worse off than mine, you will probably need more sessions than me too. My issue is considered very mild by Dr Justin.

On my recent session with Dr Justin, my pigmentation had lightened so significantly that he had to hunt for them slightly, before seeing the spots. This spark good news, but I am not yet contented as I was informed that my skin can get clearer than what I already had. On a number scale, I believed that my pigmentation and freckles was on level 7/10 (10 being most serious), when we started off, and right now I am probably on level 4. It used to be so awkward that after my make-up melt off under prolong sun exposure, my friends would start to stare at me, telling me how cute my freckles were. I've also been out hunting for make-up products that can cover my freckles but even make-up artist commented that they need to make my make-up thicker if I wanted to totally cover them.

Now, simple make-up and concealers could easy cover these freckles. Even when my make-up melted, my freckles were not obvious.

I managed to take some photographs for updates these 2 weeks so that I can see my progression!



At Day 0: The pigmentation markings tend to get darker due to the pico lazer procedure.
At Day 1: Skin starts to get even darker and patches of black spots are formed
At Day 2: You can hardly see the "burn" marks on my pigmentation except for those at more prominent places



At Day 5: The pigmentation markings starts to get lighter.
At Day 6: You can see my pigmentation spot start to disperse instead of being seen in clumps.
At Day 7: The pigmentation spots were less obvious at most places. Skin is healing well.



At Day 8: Take a closer look at my pigmentation on my face. You can still spot them if you zoom in but compared to previous days, they became much lighter and dispersed.




At Day 9: I am confident that my pigmentation spots would clear up further by Chinese New Year. Not only have these pesky spots lightened. My friend whom I haven't met for more than half a year was able to immediately notice changes to my skin. She was asking what I did that my skin looks so good now.

During this journey, I also realised that it was important to practice after care so that my skin will heal well and continue to improve after every Pico Lazer session so I am going to give you some personal tips.

Aftercare Day 0 - Lutronic Pico Lazer 
1) Do not wash your face immediately after your Pico Lazer Session. You should let the skin soothing cream sit in your skin to calm down your inflamed face.

2) Wash your face normally at the end of the day (remove your make-up) if you have, but do not use any skin peeling or skin exfoliating product.

3) Skip your skincare products for the very night.

Aftercare Day 1 onwards -
1) Always apply a thicker layer of sunblock (or 2 layers), and re-apply after 2-3 hours, with at least SPF 50 before heading outdoors. Refrain from prolonged outdoor activities if you can, as your skin will start to peel during this period.

2) Use skincare products that has vitamin C as they are antioxidants and protect your skin from harmful UV damage. Vitamin C also speeds up skin recovery and healing.

3) Moisturize your skin more, spam your moisturizers. Keep your face hydrated and take plenty of water. Water helps to detox your body and keep your skin cool.

I hope this article had been useful to you and given you an idea on what to expect if you were to do Pico Lazer. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any queries.


For more information on the Lutronic PicoPlus Laser, do check out:
https://sozoclinic.sg/skin/pigmentation/lutronic-picoplus/

For more information about SOZO Aesthetic Clinic:

Location:
1 Raffles Place, #05-12/13
One Raffles Place (Shopping Mall)
Singapore 048616

Tel:
6935 1811

Hours:
Mon - Fri : 10AM - 8PM
Sat: 10-3PM
Sun & PH: Closed

Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Read more about them and their treatments available on their website: https://sozoclinic.sg/


For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:

Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities,
please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com


Disclaimer:
1)Thank you Dr Justin Boey for the continual collaborating in 2019.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs. 

6)Please also refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This article is very useful for people who want to take care of their skin. You are very lucky to have the opportunity to get treatment from the Sozo clinic!
    www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, thanks for the kind words. We are all blessed in our own ways :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024