Sudio Vasa Blå - Wireless earphone on the go (Review)

9/22/2017


It had been my dream to own every wireless gadget as I can sometimes be a real klutz. While I know how hard it can be to sustain them by having to charge them when they go flat, I still highly prefer to be wireless where I possibly can. This is especially helpful when you have a dog who loves lying on your wired adapters, mouse and even on your handphone wires when you leave them charging or lying around the house.



I was elated when I discovered Sudio - A Swedish brand. Sudio, which is interestingly derived from Phil Collin song titled "Sussido" where the founder showed his determination to succeed, after the anecdote of meeting with Phil Collin who was struggling with his headphones.



I loved the simplicity of their design and the variety of colours that were offered and found myself falling in love with the Vasa Blå in Pink which is wireless. 3 other colours are also available in this range. They include the Rose Gold Black, Rose Gold White and Blue.



In order to cater close to every different ear size, the Vasa Blå earphones comes with 4 pairs of extra ear buds to give you the perfect fit. They are so comfortable that you can wear them for hours without hurting your ears. Just be reminded not to turn the volume too high or you'll risk an internal ear injury.

I was rather impressed with its 8-hour battery life which gave me the luxury of listening to my favourite songs during walks, long bus rides and made my long waiting time, a more pleasant experience. While 10 minutes of quick charging gives me a decent listening and talk time when I am in a hurry, I usually give it a full charge in 120 minutes which allows its battery life to last for a few days before I had to re-charge it again.

To connect them, simply hold on to the "play" button on your earphone for about 3 minutes till you see a blue flashing light and pair them with your device via bluetooth. A flashing red light indicates that the battery is low and requires charging.

I love the sound clarity and marvel at the studio experience I get from this sleek piece of device. You will be pleased to know that they are compatible with both your andriod or iPhone devices.



I love the leather carrying case which allows me to slip in my 14g light-weight earphone when I am not using them. The wireless earphone are a pleasure to keep as they are wireless, hence making them less bulky.



Each earphone set comes with:

- 4 pieces of earbuds
- User Manual and assurance card
- Genuine Leather carrying case
- Metal Clip
- Charging Cable




These can be yours at $165 (before discount) which comes with a complimentary Sudio summer tote bag with every online purchase (Until 31 Aug).

Quote "pearlywerkz" for :
- 15% off + additional 20% instant tax rebate
- Free express shipping to Singapore in 3-5 days via DHL courier

Grab your Sudio Earphones or browse earphones in other range from the site now.


Disclaimer:
Thank you for sending the Sudio earpiece. All views expressed are truthful. All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz. Please do not take them as your own. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them.

This post is first published on pearlywerkz.wordpress.com. It was written by the same author.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024