Product Review: Glamabox for the month of May, a belated happy mother's day

6/05/2015

Hi Readers,

half a year had pass by the blink of an eye, its June already! June is a fabulous month for me because it is both the Great Singapore Sale month as well as my Birthday month. Time to go shopping! I have been holding on to buying some clothes because I know that I am going to get better deals during the month. I know you must be thinking that I am very "auntie".

I am looking for clothes sponsor by the way, as I am seriously facing a wardrobe coma whenever I attend an event. I just don't know what to wear anymore. So, do connect me with someone if you have any, in mind.

Just the beginning of the month I have already received sponsorship for a hair service and a facial treatment service. I will just keep the suspense on and be telling you more about them soon.

Now, lets get back on track. I'll be reviewing Glamabox for the month of May. My sincere apologies as May had been a really busy month for me as I was looking after a 2nd dog (The relative's) and I found myself pretty stranded in doing so many other things.

So, here is the beautiful box which I received which some of you may have already seen on my instagram account.



My Random 7 items spotted in the May Glamabox are products from these brands.
Some of the items are repeated (I have received before previously), some of the items by now are from familiar brands.

1) Michael Todd True Organics - Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask and Skin Loving™
Facial Wipes
2) Noelle - Lime and Grapefruit Hand Cream
3) Royal Skin - Anti-Wrinkle Patch of Nasalabial Fold 1 Pair & Animalian Mask 1 piece
4) Ysyoo - 1 Minute Skin Miracles CC Cream SPF 30 PA++
5) DHC - Mild Soap, facial scrub and mineral mask
6) Filare - Collagen filato Fabric Ball and serum
7) LSnp - Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

Michael Todd True Organics - Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask and Skin Loving Facial Wipes (Received before)



Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask contains nutrient-rich Pumpkin and Glycolic Acid which can moisturize, firm and improve your skin elasticity thus reducing fine lines and wrinkles.

Usage: After cleaning, apply an even layer over face and neck, leaving them on for 5-20 minutes before rinse. Avoid the eyes area.

Skin Loving™ Facial Wipes are 100% organic moist wipes scented with refreshing cucumber and infused with a proprietary blend of Chamomile, Marigold, Coconut and Aloe to clean and refresh yourself after every wipe.

Usage: Gently wipe your face with the wipes to remove dirt, oil and make-up. It is not necessary to rinse after wiping.

Thoughts: I love these wipes and usually use it for removal of my heavy make-ups, the after scent makes me wanna go to sleep immediately.

Noelle - Lime and Grapefruit Hand Cream



I have received Noelle body scrub, body spritz and now finally to complete the family, I got the Lime and Grapefruit Hand Cream. I love Noelle very much because of the combination of this two scents which are so refreshing and they always have full sized items instead of sample sachets.

Noelle - Lime and Grapefruit Hand cream
is a refreshing, uplifting hand cream with a proprietary blend of natural raw materials and active ingredients that moisturize your hands and cuticles while boosting the skin's natural regeneration and protection process to deliver healthier and more sumptuous skin. With the Cell-lifting Complex™ formulation, it helps to stimulate healthy protein production and cell renewal.



Usage: Apply an ample amount of hand cream to hands and cuticles when required and gently massage your hands until the hand cream is absorbed. Use as frequently as required after each hand wash.

Tip: It is wise to apply hand creams after hand wash because your skin pores are opened, making this the best time for any creams to be absorbed by your skin quickly. You can wrap your hand in hand moisturizers as a "hand spa" after moisturizing them for better absorption.

Thoughts: Even before I remove the seal from the hand moisturizer, I could already smell the lovely scent. I love how it moisturizes my skin and doesn't feel sticky at all.

Royal Skin - Anti-Wrinkle Patch of Nasalabial Fold 1 Pair & Animalian Mask 1 piece


Royal Skin - Anti-Wrinkle Patch of Nasalabial Folds can improve nasolabial folds, tighten, improve droopy skin and nourish. A specially designed anti-wrinkle functional patch, for taking care of deep nasolabial folds through moisturizing and nourishing.

Nasalabial Folds:
Commonly known as "smile lines" or "laugh lines",are facial features. They are the two skin folds that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. It is defined by facial structures that support the Buccal fat pad. They separate the cheeks from the upper lip. The term derives from Latin nasus for "nose" and labium for "lip". (credits: Wikipedia)

Usage: Apply to face after toner, remove the protection film from patch and attach to nasolabial folds. Leave it on for 3-4 hours and remove it. It is fine to leave in on during your sleep.

Thoughts: I find this patch rather interesting because I have came across an eye mask/patch, face mask, face slimming mask but never a Nasalabial fold. I am not too sure if I will use it thou as I have to leave in on my face for 3-4 hours.

Animalian Mask contains hydrolyzed collagen and sodum hyaluronate which can moist, vitalize your skin and balance skin tones. The cute animal-character mask sheet is made of anti-discolouring fabric of a patented technology.

I've seem many bloggers posting their animal mask on the web so I was quite curious about this mask that I am getting. They look so interesting. I got the sheep faced mask.

Usage: Apply after your toner, place on face evenly from your eyes to nose. Remove after 10-15 minutes and tap your face gently for the remaining essence to be absorbed into your skin.

Thoughts: This mask is simply creative and cute, can't wait to try them on and scare my husband with it. Oh! And take lots of selfie with it.

Ysyoo - 1 Minute Skin Miracles CC Cream SPF 30 PA++

Ysyoo - 1 Minute Skin Miracles CC Cream allows you to complete the 5-functional natural nude make-up base, conceals your skin blemishes, moisturize, repair and brightens you skin tone in 1 minute. Its texture is more translucent than the usual BB Cream but conceals your blemishes effectively, providing your skin with a new-born layer and a smooth silky feel, emanating a translucent and shiny glow. As it contains nutrients, it can improve your skin quality with continual usage.



Usage: Apply a small pearl size amount and spread the cream using your fingers. Spread across cheeks and apply remaining on your forehead, nose tip and chin to generate the natural and translucent effects. Apply on acne and blemishes to conceal them. Press with cotton puff to allow make-up to sit.



 

Thoughts: I welcome make-up items in my box anytime! Something I am looking forward to try, especially to conceal those blemishes and ugly spots. Look at the pinkish tone, it does blend well into my skin colour. 

DHC - Mild Soap, facial scrub and mineral mask


DHC - Mild Soap contains natural olive oil and honey. The rich foam cleans out grease, dirt and cutin, leaving you with a refreshingly clean and moist skin.

Usage: Wet your palms and later soap into foam. Gently massage your face with foam to cleanse and rinse off with water.

Facial scrub
contains circular apricot seed granules to gently remove skin cell buildup, dirt and grease without causing harm to the skin tissue, giving you a tender, smooth skin. This product is suitable for sensitive skin.

Usage: Lightly wet your face before cleansing and apply the scrub to your face. Massage gently avoiding the eye and mouth area. Rinse and follow through with skincare.

Mineral mask
contains natural minerals and ginseng extract to cleanse pores and whiten skin, hyaluronic acid hydrates your skin leaving them clean and bright.

Usage: Apply evenly over your face after cleansing, avoiding eyes and mouth areas. Rinse with water after 5 minutes and proceed with skincare. Use once or twice a week.

Filare - Collagen filato Fabric Ball and serum



Collagen filato Fabric Ball is a 100% natural collagen which is condensed to a touchable fabric ball using the world's first moist advanced technology. The moist advance technology captures the triple helix structure in collagen, which turns it to something touchable.

The collagen filato forms a shield to prevent water loss and heal damp skin to reduce fine lines.

Usage: Apply after night cream, place collagen ball on dry palm and add serum. Tap the cotton ball gently with circular motion to dissolve it into a gel. Apply to cheeks, forehead and chin.

LSnp - Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner (Received before)




Moisture Shampoo and conditioner makes hair smoother and shiner. The newly upgrade formula has included grape seed oil which is anti-oxidant and creates a protective case on your hair to prevent moisture loss and split hairs.

Usage: Apply shampoo on damp hair, gently massage for 3 minutes, rinse with water and follow with conditioner. Apply conditioner and massage for 3-5 minutes, rinse with water.

Do you love the items in May's Glamabox? Get your own box today, oh yes, don't forget to go shopping this GSS! .

Cheers,
Pearly

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi,

    Can I know how long do Glamaclub take to deliver the box to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I usually get my box towards the middle, or towards the end of the month. Hope it helps.
      I just received my June box today.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024