Skin 79 ~ The magical & Prestige BB Cream [BB Diamond]

11/22/2011


A typical conversation starts in the home on a Saturday evening before heading for dinner...

Me: Hub, have you seen my BB cream?

Hub: Which one? You have like so many...

Me: The one i won by Skin79! Pink and blink blink one!

Hub: I thought you were holding it just now?

Me: Yah... I think it have legs! Gone missing just when i needed it...

And tada! Guess where i found it?



My mini Polar was happily holding it! HAHA... and so here it goes, maybe it decided to be a sparkling diamond that night!

So, here goes my review for this magnificent diamond BB cream i won from Skin79!

First of all, let us look at the cream's texture. It is not too watery! And most of it all
the colour is well-suited to my skin tone!



It is relatively light and not too white for my fair skin :)



And the final results? Don't expect too much from my make up as i was already rushing for the dinner haha! I like to look natural most of the time :D

Verdict:

This BB cream is perfect for my skin tone, non-sensitive on my skin and blends really well.

It is good as a base, but for overall coverage of pimples and freckles, you will need to apply a thicker layer. Or else, apply your regular concealer with this cream.

Also, i did not see any information of sunscreen on this BB Cream which i feel is still important for me.

(I would like to clarify that this Prestige BB Cream does have an SPF of 25! Yays!... I just realised today! Thanks Skin79 for pointing it out)

But i'll use it as a make-up foundation base as i really like the color and texture. It also doesn't have any weird scent. Nice! It managed to last the whole night and is very easy to remove as well. Kudos! I will consider buying it! I love it more now that they have sunscreen in it! But this sample size that i won is certainly good for touch ups and will be great in my make-up pouch yippie! You can get the full retail size of 40g from Watsons store or the Skin79 BB miniature set if you like this small one! :)

Thanks for all the clarifications! Kudos to Skin79! And i hope to have the chance to review more of your products soon ;D *hearts*



Here's another picture of me taken in the office with the BB Cream on my face! Again! I stress that i put really light make-ups. I don't have like hours to stand in front of the mirror in the morning haha!

Ahhh! Wait! Before you leave this page please support me by clicking on my nuffnang ads! Thanks a million!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024