Sponsored Product Review: Gingerly goodness. Kniepp Warming Foot Balm

11/06/2012

It had been raining cat and dogs today. On rainy days, it is easy to get to bed. But due to some weird pain in my leg, I would usually feel so uncomfortable. Thanks to my hubby who would sometimes give me a good foot massage before I could really sleep like a baby.

Kniepp now has this Warming Foot Balm! Remember the previous healthy foot repair butter which I had reviewed? Its really good and I am still using it for my foot massage. The lovely people at Kniepp had kindly given me this Warming Foot Balm to try. It came just in time for this rainy season!


Product introduction:
Kniepp products focus on our well-being.



Check them out on Facebook >>>Here<<<.

This gingerly goodness is supposed to keep our feet warm and cozy with the following:

1) Ginger and Cardamon oil - Improve blood circulation
2) Macadamia Oil, Honey Essence and Vitamin E - To nourish and protect our skin.


This product is great for people with diabetics and suffer from bad circulation in their feet, especially the elderlies at home and those who stand for long hours.


#Tips: Travelling to colder climates? Keep your feet warm and cosy with Kniepp Warming Foot Balm. It is 75ml and friendly for your hand carry luggage. I plan to carry it with me for my upcoming December trip! It came in at the right time! yuppies! Bring along a pair of socks too so that you can keep the warming goodness longer. ;D


If I had it earlier, I would had taken it to Sydney with me as it was quite cooling there and the flight was 8 hours long, hence I was suffering from bad leg cramps! Cheers to budget carriers but boo boo to small leg room.

How to use + #Warning:



Demo on my hand


#Tips: Wear socks if you can to keep the heat/warm for a longer time. Best to massage before heading to bed.

Review
I support all things natural and nothing beats having a good foot massage with this
warming foot balm before heading to bed. The warming effect last surprisingly long (maybe also due to me having my socks on). It keeps me cosy and happy.

The smell of ginger is also pleasant and not too strong. The warming balm is not too oily but the warming sensation will last you for quite awhile. Its really great for rainy seasons like this.




Price
$29.90 for a good 75ml to help you in your blood circulation. I must say this big tube can last you quite awhile and is price-worthy! Look out for promotions! 


Where to get it?
You can find products from Kneipp at the following locations:

Unity Healthcare:
2 Jurong East Central 1 #B1-05 Jcube Mall
252 North Bridge Road #B1-44L Raffles City Shopping Centre
LINK BRIDGE 62 Collyer Quay #02-01 to 04 OUE Link
3 Temasek Boulevard Suntec City Mall #02-105
Choa Chu Kang North 6 #B1-08/09 Yew Tee Point
1 Kim Seng Promenade #B1-14/15 Great World City 


Guardian Health & Beauty:
290 Orchard Road # B1-20/24 Paragon
101 Thomson Road #B1 United Square
930 Yishun Ave 2 # B1-01/02 Northpoint Shopping Centre
2 Jurong East Street 21 #01-57 IMM Building
Novena Hospital 38 Irrawaddy Rd.#01-08/09/10/11
1 Woodlands Square #B1-28/29/30 Causeway Point
23 Serangoon Central #B1-62/63 Serangoon NEX 

Uchino Bath Designs
Takashimaya Departmental Stores: 391 Orchard Road, Basement 1
Isetan Katong Departmental Stores: 80 Marine Parade Road, Parkway Parade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024