Review: Immortelle Atelier - Its about the hair

1/19/2015

Its my off day, so I would usually pamper myself with a well deserved facial or hair treatment. Since I had just done my facial, it was a last minute decision to change it to a hair treatment (Results of my bad planning).
So, I headed to Immortelle Atelier for my hair pampering session. If you had been following my blog, you would have realised that most if not all my hair treatments are done here. I've tried their hair cremebath, hair styling services as well as their facials.

The hair stylist decided on the latest Alterna Caviar Scalp and Hair Treatment after accessing my fragile and limp hair. I do not rebond my hair frequently, maybe only once in two years because my hair is naturally straight.


 Alterna Caviar Scalp and Hair Treatment
Is an in salon treatment which contains highly concentrated exfoliating microbeads and Active Fruit Enzymes that helps to remove flaky build up caused by dandruff, from the dry and sensitive scalp.

He applied the hair caviar serum onto my hair by carefully partitioning them into small parts and applying on the roots. The hair serum gave a very cooling sensation and the hair massage was very relaxing. My hair was then wrapped and the serum left to sit and be absorbed by my hair for about 15 minutes before he proceed with the wash off.





Next he applied the Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque on my hair. This creamy, light textured mask had a light and fragrance typical of salon hair mask.



He also added drops of the Moroccan Oil into the mask treatment for extra moisturizing factor.



This is his trusty trolly with most of the equiptments that he needed for my hair treatment. The mask mixture was prepared and applied on my hair before my hair was wrapped and let to sit again before being washed for the second time.



Finally the Caviar Clinical Weekly Intensive Boosting Treatment serum was applied to my hair before the blow dry.



Look at the results of the hair treatment! Wow! I am amazed and I love it. It does makes a huge difference. My hair is definately straighten, looks calmer with less frizz and the roots are healthy again. According to Immortelle Atelier, this treatment helps to sooth the itchy scalp by purifying and balancing the moisture levels.

This hair treatment gives you a healthier, moisturized hair and makes your hair straighter though it is suitable for people with dyed or curled hair as well. The hair serums helps prevent hair loss and promotes healthy hair growth, so I would higly recomend it to everyone.



Look at the before and after photos. So much difference. My hair looks as if they had just undergone another rebonding session. No rebonding iron was used after the mask treatment. Only a normal hair brush and hair dryer was used.

How I wish I can wake up with this hair everyday. Silky, smooth and straight. No more bad hair days, I think it's everyone's wish. Go ahead and experience it for yourself.
Treatment is priced at $120.




Address:
101 Thomson Rd #02-08B United Square Shopping Mall
Singapore 307591

Telephone:
+65 62599001

Website:
www.immortelleatelier.comFacebook:
www.facebook.com/ImmortelleAtelier

Till then...
XoXo,
Pearly
Be Confident, be yourself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024