EHA Skincare Workshop

8/31/2015

EHA organized a Skincare workshop and introduced to us some of the range of cosmetics which they brought in. I was really delighted to be able to attend this round. They opened their skincare outlet some months back but I was unable to attend, so i was really glad I get to be part of it this time round.

Instead of hiding in corners of their beauty parlor located in the office building, now they finally have a bright, airy and spacious outlet within Shaw Centre to showcase their best selling and hot products. EHA have a range of skincare products under their brand which are really good, I've experience this when I had my facials with them previously.



Pardon me for the lighting, but these are some of their own range of skincare products. I was glad that we later got to take home a bottle of their sun shield 24 hours in our goodie bag, which is one of the most important product in my skincare regime.



EHA had brought in The Infracyte, Luscious Lip Anti-aging Lip Therapy which feels minty when applied on your lips. For a moment I thought I was chewing on bubble gum. This lip gloss plumps up your lips when applied and has anti-aging properties! Love it.


I swatch some of my preferred shades directly on my lips! I feel that all the colors are so beautiful and everything seemed to suit me. Can i have the whole range? Can't wait to get my own once stocks are in. Which shade do you feel suits me most? Well... keep following my blog to find out my choice. Will update you guys once I've collected mine.

INFRACYTE LUSCIOUS LIPS ($68)


Scientifically Formulated Anti-Aging Lip Therapy For Long-Term Anti-Aging, Volumizing, Moisturizing, Healing and Enhancement Benefits

Powerful patented Collagen Boosters effectively minimize the appearance of lines on the lip and around the lip area, while giving lips a more well-defined lip contour. Restores moisture for an instantly plumped and smoother look and increases the appearance of lip volume up to 80% instantly after application with no stinging and irritating sensation. Hyaluronic Acid and organic moisturizing oils restore moisture for an instantly plumped and smoother look. Boosts moisture retention and accumulation for maximum hydration on dry and chapped lips, while enhancing the results of lip injections

This hypoallergenic product is available in 12 shades and is currently the only non-irritating, non-stinging lip plumper available. It is also dermatologist tested and cosmetic scientist formulated.

(Information credits to EHA)



Another cosmetic range which they bought in is INGIRL STINN Professional make-up which consist of their compact powder, concealer (red and orange shades) as well as loose powder. The power of this compact powder lies in the ability for it to change its shade to blend in with the colour of the surroundings so that it looks natural on your skin without oxidization. Wow...amazing right? I got to choose between the lighter shade, exact shade and darker shade of my skin tone. The exact shade really matches my skin, like flawlessly blends into my skin tone. So i choose the one that was 1 tone lighter.

INGIRL STINN NEW HD PHOTOCHROMIC PRESSED POWDER

To provide the ultimate flawless look INGIRL STINN pressed powder contains photochromatic pigments, so that colour stays consistent in all types of lighting, irrespective of whether you are indoors or outdoors, so goodbye oxidized skin!

The ultra fine micronized minerals, fill in fine lines, while the micronized light diffusers, reflect light randomly, to camouflage imperfections.

INGIRL STINN products are available in Singapore, exclusively at EHA SKINCARE and retails at $39 for a foundation compact, $39 for a pressed powder compact and $55 for loose powder.

(Information credits to EHA)



We then had the opportunity to do a skin analysis with this machine to check out how out how healthy our skin is.



Truth always bite and hurts! I got to know that wrinkles are forming near my eyes, my skin was seriously dehydrated (despite me smacking on moisturizers intensively), and pigmentation was forming on the outer layer of my skin. Overall, my skin was not looking as perfect as it should be from the outside.



Glad to have Rena with me that evening and photo credits to her.



This was what I get to bring home for the evening. Love the rose in the middle of the compact powder. It looks so beautiful.

EHA SUNSHIELD 24HR 30 ML bottle ($98)

The product comes in a 30ml compact bottle which makes it great for traveling and bringing it to places in our hand bag. 


You may not know this but, many of the sunscreens available on the market today use chemical filters to block UVA rays, but these have been shown to only offer marginal protection. That’s because commonly used UVA filters like avobenzone and Mexoryl, break down quickly and lose their effectiveness in the sun unless stabilized.


EHA’s Sun Shield 24hr with SPF 100 has been proven to block both UV-A and UV-B rays by 99%, for a period of 24 hours, with just one application. The protecting ingredient also prevents spot generation, keeping the skin cool and resistant against sunburn.

The main ingredient used in Sun Shield 24hr to block UV rays is called the "Y titanium particle", a kind of Titanous Oxide coated with silicon. A very thin application of this product (10-15 microns) is all you need to maintain its effect. 


Stearyl glycyrrhetinate helps prevent inflammation caused by sun burn and snow burn. Plantal moisturizing ingredients and organic ingredients such as sodium chondroitin sulfate, aspartic acid, glycerin, help maintain good condition of the skin by moisturizing and giving it tensity and elasticity. Oil-based moisturizing ingredients such as natural vitamin E and squalane help prevent dryness and oxidation of the skin.

Sunshield 24hr can also be used by both adults and children and is a great product post laser or IPL as it protects the skin from sun exposure and the risk of pigmentation.

(Information credits to EHA)



Swatch the sun shield 24 hours on my hand. It blends in so well with my skin tone and it doesn't feels oily at all. Love the shade which made it versatile to be used as a make-up base. Love that it is water-proof so I can apply it and go swimming with this.



I was so excited to try out both the products, so I used them to create this simple look to attend an event last week. I love how flawless my skin looks and getting compliments for my skin. I did not even use any concealers or loose powder and as you can see from this photo, the powder really blends nicely into my skin and with the light from the environment as well.



EHA SKINCARE is located at:

1 Scotts Road, #03-28,
Shaw Centre


Till then,

Be confident, be yourself!
Pearly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024