3 Skin Saver products to own from Beauty Keeper to keep your skin at tip top condition this CNY

1/12/2017

Sometime last year, there was a hype in town about a Taiwanese Beauty Box at the Samplestore event. I was being held up with work, and I had to give the event a miss. My friends were sharing about how generous the folks at Beauty Keeper were with the goodie bags and it had us talking for days. Thankfully the folks at Samplestore offered me this opportunity to try out some of the products. This Taiwan brand is none other than,  Beauty Keeper.

beautyboard
About Beauty Keeper:
"Beauty Keeper was founded to bring innovative, novel and award winning Taiwanese beauty products closer to you. Discover your unique beauty attitude and fall in love with homegrown Taiwanese brands brought to you exclusively by Beauty Keeper."
The 3 Skin Saver products which I am going to introduce to you are:

products1
  1. Mdmmd Upra Wake Up Skin and Freeze-Age Essence
  2. Mdmmd Water Drop Cream
  3. MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick
prdt1
beautycare-mdmmd-water-drop
Photo Credits: Beauty Keeper Website
2
Upra Age-Delay Revive Toner 120ml
The Mdmmd Upra Age-Delay Revive Toner is enriched in high concentration of compound natural ferment extract. It promises to prevent and slow down skin aging, improve drying appearance and helps your skin cell metabolism, whitens your skin and providing it with nutrients and repairing it.

1

I love the non-sticky watery texture and fragrance free, of this product when I applied it on my face although it feels dense and slightly sticky to the touch, when I first pour it on my hand. The Upra Age-Delay Revive Toner is unlike the usual market toners that are high in alcohol content, cause skin dryness and very watery in texture. The Upra Age-Delay Revive Toner is free of alcohol, artificial ingredients and colouring, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin like mine. It has a serum like texture.
Because of its dense texture, I would highly recommend you to apply this directly on to your face, followed by a gentle massage and patting it in, than using a cotton wool as the wool will absorb the toner rather quickly, leaving only a little for your skin. I have personally tested, so I can vouch for this.

Rating: ★★★☆☆
3
Mdmmd Water Drop Cream
The Mdmmd Water Drop Cream is Mdmmd's exclusive star product. This 3 in one product is a toner, serum and lotion. The product promises to lock in your skin's moisture levels. It preps your skin before you apply your make-up, and keeps your makeup stay put all day long.

8

For people with dry skin condition whom are advised to avoid the toner, this is one product which I highly recommend. It has a nice gentle fragrance and creamy water texture that keeps my face hydrated and moisturized all day long. As they say, a little goes a long way. One small dab of cream is enough for my face and 1/2 more pump for decolletage area. I have even tried to apply make-up after using this as a moisturizing base. It is so easy to put on my make-up after this and they lasted me all day without the need for any touch up.
Since it is a 3 in one product, you can omit your toner and serum and apply this directly when you face feels too heavy or oily. I tend to use this more during the day and use both the toner and water drop cream together at night.
Rating: ★★★★☆

5
4
MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick
The MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick is Antibiotic-free and your Emergency Remedy for Acne. Pump up the Oxygen, with volcanic cool spring which absorbs oxygen and repairs your skin along with Houttuynia Cordata, viola philippica, and acorus gramineus extract to Calm, sooth and cure the discomfort from acne and blackholes.
This acid-free product is kept to only the essential ingredients to put your skin to rest and to get the nourished to bring your skin back to its best.

6
I like how it is called an SOS stick and can be easily chunked into the bag for emergencies. This is great for traveling as we tend to experience sudden breakout during a trip and are so weary of how awful we will look in photos.

9

The SOS stick has a twist mechanism which works like a double eye lid glue pen. They looked so identical that I sometimes see myself reaching for the wrong product. (opps!)
Having said that, I don't know it is a fortunate thing or unfortunate thing because ever since I have used the Mdmmd products (shown above), I observe my skin having less break-outs. Even my eczema are tamer now. My make-up artist commented that she is happy that she didn't need to conceal too much from my skin too. That means I cannot justify fully for the effectiveness of this product.
It does not have any herbal smell despite its name and it did worked on a small zit near my nose after applying it immediately when I spotted it the night before. The next day, the zit was nowhere to be seen.

Rating: ★★★☆☆

7

Did you spot the nosy one trying to photobomb me? Maybe she wants some of these on her too. All products featured in this post can be found in http://beauty-keeper.com/.

Overall, I loved all these products that I've used on my face after testing them for close to a week. Remember however, to always practice a patch test on one spot of your face area, monitor the effects for a night and slowly adjust the "dosage" on your skin if you need more or less of the product. Discontinue using if you observe any adverse effects and consult a doctor immediately. Product efficacy also varies for different skin types, so what works on me, may not work on you.

Disclaimer:
Thank you Samplestore for seeding me these products for my personal review. Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience. All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz. Please do not take them as your own. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them.
 
This article was first published by the same author at pearlywerkz.wordpress.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024