Grapini Natural and Wholesome Grape Juice perfect for the hot weather

2/02/2018



With so many drink choices available in the supermarket, it is indeed difficult to make the one choice. I would recommend fruit juices over soft drinks, alcoholic drinks and artificially sweetened drinks anytime, because anyone can tell you which is a healthier option. I know you are going to tell me that these fruit juices contains sugar as well. I agree with you, so moderation is the key to a balanced diet.



I was recently introduced to Grapini and I was immediately attracted to the drink by its rich and deep purple colour. Unlike the usual grape juice we find in the supermarket, Grapini is 100% organic fresh grape juice. It does not contain any preservatives and there is no sugar added.

Grapini is made from grapes grown in the native farms of Brazil. These grapes are dark purple on colour, and have a generally sweet taste and greater concentration of polyphenols.

**Note: Polyphenols are micronutrients that we get through certain plant-based foods. They’re packed with antioxidants and potential health benefits. They can improve or help treat digestion issues, weight management difficulties, diabetes, neurodegenerative disease, and cardiovascular diseases.

Grapini is prepared from fresh grapes juice with no synthetic compounds such as fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or growth regulators are added. They are manufactured into pressed, pasteurized bottled juice sealed in safe vacuum facilities. I like that they are also packed in glass bottles which are environmental friendly.


Do you know:
Each bottle of Grapini’s grape juice is prepared from 1.7KG of grapes;

  • Squeezed from fresh grapes
  • No added sugars
  • No dilution with water
  • Not from concentrated grape juice
  • 100% natural production
  • No preservatives
  • No colourings
  • No flavourings



Benefits of Grape Juice:

Rich in Resveratrol, polyphenols and antioxidants, grape juice is good for the brain, heart, liver, kidneys.

The grape juice is a splendid source of potassium, - a mineral salt that enhances the body's alkaline reserves while stimulating kidney functioning.

It was heartening to know that having just 200ml of grape juice per day can keep fatal diseases (like Antiscorbutic, rheumatism, arthritis, hypertension, constipation, anemia, depression, hypercholesterolemia, eczema and hepatitis) at bay!

Talk about eczema, I have recently published an article, and I should totally add grape juice into the list of eczema fighting foods.




How I drink my Grapini Grape Juice:

I love the sour-sweet taste of Grapini Grape Juice and I prefer them chilled. Taking it at room temperature is not a bad idea too, but I always prefer my fruit juices chilled. Feel free to be creative and freeze them into ice-cubes or mini ice cups and have them like an ice popsicle, just like what I did. I think they make the perfect ice-treat for the children at home, in this hot weather.




Grapini Natural and Wholesome Grape Juice is retailed at $13.90/1ltr bottle and can be purchased at
www.unitednature.com.sg.

Direct link for purchase: http://unitednature.com.sg/shop/grapini-wholesome-grape-juice/



(Image credit: United Nature & Grapini)

Office:

362 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-09
Dajin Factory Building. Singapore 534963


For more information of Grapini, please visit
https://www.grapini.sg


Disclaimer:

This product is a collaboration effort between United Nature and Pearlywerkz. The product is send to me for my personal review. Thank you for reaching out to me and spreading the love.


All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them. Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024