Product Advertorial: 2B Alternative For Face Pro Slimming Essence kills facial fats

11/05/2018

Have you always dreamt of waking up to a V face? Tried various sorts of  V faced facial and aesthetic treatments but yet still unable to achieve the lasting effect which you wanted? 2B Alternative for Face Pro may be the solution to your face woes.

The new 2B for Face Pro contains a cell young ingredient which doubles the effect of reducing facial edema (swelling). Facial swelling can now be reduced within 5 minutes with a much longer lasting effect compared to its previous version. Besides, the product follows the European union standards that bans 1000 over ingredients that cause common skin allergies, creating a pleasant and comfortable user experience.



*Each box contains 2 vials of 2B Alternative Face Pro @ 7ml each


About 2B for Face Pro

♡ Retains the original function of reducing chewing muscle and edema
♡ Solves your facial issues such as double chin, wrinkles and water retention
♡ Don't need to go through bone grinding surgery or injections

♡ Product is free of paraben preservatives, alcohol, bioidentical hormones, caffeine, mineral oil, and silicon




About 2B For Face Pro Ingredients
Newly added Citrus Reticulate boost fat break-up process, reducing fat accumulation without heating up
♡ Contains the latest generation of AH-3 Botox alternative that blocks neuro signal to tighten up muscle without injection
♡ Contains Collagen Matrixyl 3000 activates and supplies collagen

♡ Nanometer coating its ingredients so as to ensure higher skin permeability 
♡ Unique and soothing fragrance in the product developed by professional French perfumers




About 2B For Face Pro Benefits
♡ Thin out your chewing muscle
♡ Targets your double chin and facial swelling
♡ Tighten the skin and smooth out your wrinkles

♡ Whitens and smoothens your skin
♡ Hydrates your skin and reduces your facial pore size




Usage Directions
-Apply product once or twice daily after cleansing.
-Apply 2 drops of products on cheek and chin by massaging them from bottom to top until product is fully absorbed.

*Perform patch test on back of your hands before applying product on facial areas.
*Use once or twice a week for maintenance after 3-4 months of usage when desired outcome has been achieved.




Review:

I applied this product only once per day usually at night before bed, for a period of close to 2 weeks continuously.  I liked the non sticky and light watery texture, light gentle fragrance of the product and find that it gets absorbed into my skin very well. There were no negative effects witnessed at all throughout my product trial period and my chin and cheeks felt firmer each time within minutes after I applied, and massage the product on to my face. I am looking sharper at my chin area than before and I do notice that my face becomes more glowing, firmer and fairer ever since I've used 2B Alternative For Face Pro Slimming Essence. I absolutely love this product and will continue to use it to maintain my face's firmness. I am thankful to have this amazing product that works well for me. 


Do you feel that my cheeks looked firmer and my chin is looking more "V" shaped and sharper than before? I really love this product.



Why wait? Try it for yourself today!
For more information, do head over to 2B Alternative Facebook Page.
To shop, head over to their 2B Alternative Qoo10 website.

There are also other products for slimming your face, body and arms. Do also check them out for on-going promotions. 


For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:

For collaboration opportunities please email me at: 
pearlywerkz@outlook.com


Disclaimer:

1) These products are sent to me by 2B Alternative for the purpose of my review for this collaboration. Thank you 2B Alternative once again for the opportunity to collaborate.

2) All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
3) Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of the photographs used on this site.
4) Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024