Product Shout Out: Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer

11/17/2018

Do you remember when Althea was 3 years old, Althea send us the Althea angels a set of the lovely Real Fresh Skin Detoxer Face Mask in 2 variants:

1. Rose - Premium May Rose Petal (Refining)
2. Green Tea - Leaves from Jeju Island plantation


These are so easy to use! All you need is 10 seconds, not even minute, you don't have to sleep on them nor wait for them to dry up. What's more lovely is that they smell floral or gentle and works so well on almost everyone I know.

Direction:

1) After washing your face, dispense some of the Real Fresh Skin Detoxer and apply it onto your face.
2) Leave it on for about 10 seconds and wash off!

You can actually use this as a cleanser if you like. Just don't use it every day as it might be too much if your skin is sensitive.


A word of caution for sensitive skin people like me though, you should try to apply a thinner layer and do a patch test near your chin areas before applying to your whole face as this product may not work for everyone. You should also use them once - twice a week and not every day if you have a sensitive skin.



The results are amazing. They make my face clean, fresh and they smelled good too. I love them and can't really tell you which I love better. I've shared my opinion on this on one of my Instagram post too. Have you seen them? 

Aside to that, Korea's famous influencer Minsco and Kpop star Jeonghwa from EXID also shared a video about this amazing product. Althea Korea did a product collaboration with Korea's top TV programme, Get It Beauty, called the Real Fresh Skin Detoxers.





You can try to load the video from here if the above doesn't load. https://youtu.be/en2lcVeMdxY but no worries, I have also included video snippets.






Jeonghwa in action, its so easy and fast to use that its faster than making a cup of coffee.



Minsco showing Jeonghwa the texture of the green tea skin detoxer.





Minsco guiding Jeonghwa on live on how to enhance the product further by incorporating a simple face massage.

Although most of us probably cannot understand it since it's in Korean, but I can tell both of them really love this product too. We should all try the facial massage too.

Enough said, I think its time for you to head over here: https://sg.althea.kr/real-fresh-skin-detoxer-set
to get one to try for yourself today! For a limited time only, you can get both at $25 (U.P $28) and there's free shipping too if you key in "PBSHIP" during your cart out.

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:



For collaboration opportunities please email me at: 
pearlywerkz@outlook.com


Disclaimer:

1) These products are sent to me by Althea KR for the purpose of my review for this collaboration.
2) All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited. 
3) Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of the photographs used on this site.
4) Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024