Althea Shout Out: An Althea Angel's Christmas Wish List 2018

12/14/2018



Jing! Jing!

Every month the most looked forward feeling after a tough day at work is to come home to receive a similar box like this, from the delivery man. I think they have been popping in quite often lately and I'm loving the feeling of being pampered and surprised with what's in my box.

I dare say, even my husband don't pamper me with a surprise box like this but he does surprise me with his own ways. I used to subscribe to beauty boxes way back, when they were trending in Singapore. However, seeing these companies close down one by one just breaks my heart. Thankfully for Althea, they are here to stay, and they've made me a blessed Angel.




Since its December, which means Christmas is around the corner, I will now be listing my TOP 10 Christmas Wishlist and must haves, from Althea this Christmas which I think you should get too, in the hopes that my secret Santa will pop by and grant me my wish. So, here we go, hang on tight! Coming up with the top 10 is very tough, as everything really seems nice and useful on Althea.



A primer, concealer, water-based brightening and moisturizing cushion which can be used to brighten your dull skin, small and portable which is perfect on the go. Besides, it has a pink casing which suits all ladies. Bring it along anywhere, perfect for your Christmas date as a quick touch up.



#2 RiRe Roller Quick Eyeliner | $6.70SGD

Your eyes are the windows to your soul. What else is more important then highlighting this?
With its roller applicator, I am hoping this product will make drawing your eye-line a breeze.
As a new product listed on Althea, get a 10% off when you purchase it now. If not now, then when? It does deserve some love from us.


#3 Colour Deep 18 Colour Eye Shadow Palette | $16SGD

Brighten and colour up your eye lids this holiday season with the award winning colour deep 18 colour eye shadow palette, and let loose with the versatile colours which this eye shadow palette has to offer. Reviews for this palette are surprisingly good, so it must be worth your time and money.

Fanciful colours with 3 twinkling glitters to brighten you up and make your lip pop.
Get an oh-so-kissable lip with these matt and light lipsticks, available in a wide variety of colours. Colour them according to which suits your mood, all day and all week with the 7 diverse colours available in the kit.

#5 [2018 Holiday] While at Heart Stained Glass Stick 2g |  $28SGD

From one of my favourite Korean make-up brands, if you need that extra pucker on your lips. I guess this one is to die for, rock the night away with your glossy lip. Lovely packaging, and bright neon colours. This one is definitely a keeper.




#6 RiRe Lucent Star Cushion |  $29.40SGD

By now you should know I am a sucker for beautiful packaging. Why not? Christmas is a time for pampering yourself and your loved one. Create different looks with this and I personally find it a treasure especially if you are travelling this Christmas. I can't wait to check this item out of my cart now, although I don't know about you. There's just something so captivating about these falling glitter casing.

#7 [2018 Holiday] Dream and Glow Lip Care Set (10ml x2 , +8ml x2) | $37SGD

Our lips are most easily neglected but moisturizing them are so important. Something aside to lip balms which you can use to keep them in tip-top condition. With a humid weather like Singapore, you definitely need this for this season.




If innovation is your kind of thing, check out this Pobling face massager where it acts as a skincare product applicator and face massager. A good skincare needs to be well absorbed into your skin to work well. Get one of these applicators to enhance your skincare's absorption abilities and make your skincare work for you. 



Freshen up your face and keep it hydrated with the Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist while on the go. Suitable for the ladies who are in prolonged aircon environments and those who love to work out. Facial mist had became a must have in my life.




End your festive celebrations by sleeping over with a capsule sleeping mask and get ready for the next holiday. You wouldn't want to miss this because the packing this season is too adorable and irresistible.

I hope you will seriously consider them in your Christmas shopping for this year as these are my favourite this season. Of course there are plenty of other stuff to get from Althea so feel free to explore the site.

In case if you do spot any of your favourites, which chances are you will, and happen to be shopping at Althea for the first time, do click here to get some extra love from me. Hurry go grab them before they go out of stock!

On behalf of all the Althea Angels and team at Althea, here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019 in advance! I'll still be writing on this space from time to time till 2019 so do check back soon.


For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:

Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration opportunities please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com

Disclaimer:

1) Only the first photograph on this post belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz the rest of the photographs on this post, belongs to Althea KR.
2) Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of the photographs used on this site.
3) Opinions expressed is 100% honest and my own.
4) Thank you Althea for everything you had given the Althea Angels thus far. We are very blessed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024