Product Review: Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask Review

11/26/2018

Althea did it again this month by launching a brand new product. I am getting parcels from them almost every month now in their oh so pretty pink box, and no complains, I'm loving them. I kind of feel that Althea will dominate the skincare product range soon as they now have everything from a face cleanser, toner, moisturizer to face mask. Under the make-up range, Althea also launched the various shades of petal velvet powders.

My personal skin care range is largely dominated by Althea products and they've been doing nothing but silently taking care of my skin. I have seen improvements after every single use and find myself loving their products more. They've also made me think... what's next?



Introducing to you the newest item launched by Althea. It is also a first time trying out a milk based peeling product.



The 3-step Milk Peel Cream Mask (50ml), is housed in a white press bottle with a baby blue cap. What is it? This is a milk peel cream mask face exfoliator which contains AHA and BHA extracts. It magically transforms from a clay-like texture to a whip cream upon lather. Gently removing your dead skin cells to reveal a healthy, moisturized, radiant and bouncy skin , washing away all those dead skin and flakiness.

Most importantly, it smells so good and is formulated with casein protein from milk to revitalize and moisturize your skin.

This product suits all skin types including the most sensitive type like mine but is specially tailored for users with enlarged pores, dry skin which requires moisturizing, rough but sensitive skin which requires gentle exfoliation and combination skin types.

How does it work? It contains AHA to remove dead skin cells on your skin's surface. BHA to remove impurities and declog your pores + milk to moisturize and refresh your skin.



To use it, simply apply an even layer of the product on to your face after wetting it. Massage the product until a foamy lather is formed. Leave it on for 30-60secs and wash off with warm water.





It is amazing to watch as it turns from clay to foam within seconds, simply by rubbing it on my hands.

I love how gently it exfoliate away my skin's dead cells yet protect my skin at the end of the exfoliating process. I also loved the smell of the product, somewhat like baby powder and will continue to use it as there are no negative effects thus far.

Always practice a patch test before you use any new products and know that because everyone's skin's condition is different, my results may differ from yours.




If you would love to get one for yourself, its retailing at $12.50 (50ml), go ahead and I strongly encourage you to visit https://sg.althea.kr/milk-peel-cream-mask for more information as well as to purchase. For a limited time only, grab your Althea exclusives with a check out code of "PBSHIP".

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:


Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration opportunities please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com




Disclaimer:

1) These products are sent to me by Althea KR for the purpose of my review for this collaboration. Thank you for all the love your team had showered me thus far.
2) All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
3) Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of the photographs used on this site.
4) Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024