Create your own unique memories through photo projects available on FotoHub.com

6/04/2020

I hope you have coped well during this circuit breaker period, and found more time to bond with your family as a result of working and learning from home. Since you are unable to head outdoors to create new memories for the time being, why not start on a new family project together and perhaps, take a walk down memory lane?

I am one who loves to take plenty of photographs as keepsakes. You can take a look at my Instagram account and you'll see them filled with photographs of my memories. Photographs makes great home decoration, and we have our wedding photographs all over the house. They make good topic for discussion and documents of memories, therefore we never had enough of them.



Since our courtship days, my husband & I had been a loyal customer of FotoHub at their physical stores, and had been printing our photographs and travel albums with them. We are therefore no stranger to their photo printing services.





FotoHub is a Singapore based, award winning company established in 1987, most of you would have already heard of, or had even seen their stores and patronized their services. In case you do not know, they now have a website, where you can create your photo projects too! Check out their site at https://www.fotohub.com/ .


FotoHub does photo printing, photobooks, calendars, canvas, passport photographs, as well as printing on other gift items such as mugs, coasters and even puzzles. I remember the photo puzzles and photo mugs to be a trending gift during my secondary school days! Man, how time flies.





If you are thinking of creating a unique gift to remember the Covid19 times for yourself, or as a gift to your friend or family member whom is feeling depressed. FotoHub recently launched their Covid19 Comic Series doodles, which you can print on FotoMug, FotoCoaster and FotoPuzzle as a remembrance for years down the road.




We enjoy flipping through our photo albums, tracing back our memories and recalling the stories behind the photographs taken.




While I am tempted to create another wooden panel photo to place in my living room, I thought why not we create a photo album, which is filled up with our recent year's memories while travelling around Singapore since we haven't done so in awhile. This album also serves as a backup in case our digital prints may accidently be deleted or get lost. For a video guide of their new Fotohub online editor and how it works, click here.

Since Father's day is coming, they are having a get additional 10 pages free promotion now for their softcover photobook 8"x8"/8"x12"HD FotoJournal, with 30 pages or more which comes with free delivery. Do enter "FJFREE10" upon checkout. This promotion is valid till 30 June 2020.



Otherwise, check out their wooden panels promotion, now at 30% off with free delivery too! I am so tempted to get one myself. Enter "WP30" upon checkout for this promotion. Please note that this promotion is only applicable for 30cmx40cm or 40cmx60cm sizes. Promotion is valid till 30 June 2020 only.




If you are new to their website, you can create an account with them within minutes simply by filling up your contact number, email address and personal particulars. I encourage you to do so, because you'll need to log in to your account later to edit your photo project, and to send them for printing.



Depending on what you would like to create, you can then proceed to browse or start a new project.
I will be creating a HD FotoJournal Photobook with softcover in 8"x12" with 30 pages. Our previous albums were 8"x8", since there was a long gap from our previous print, I decided to go for a longer album so that I can fill in more photographs.



Now comes the fun part! You can either split this project over a few days, to do it as a family project or allocate a particular day to complete it. Don't worry, because you can save your project as you go along, so you won't lose any progress. 

The challenging part for me is to find the photographs and piece them meaningfully together, as we have too many to choose from. Our photographs were also kept in different mediums, in our phone, as well as physical hard disk.


The trick would be to first sort out all the photographs which you plan to put in your FotoJournal, and upload them into their photobook editor in batches, to prevent overloading which may cause your computer to lag.





I did mine concurrently, sorting my photos into meaningful groups, and filling up these album pages as I go along, so it took me awhile. What I like about FotoHub's photo editor, is that they have ready templates, this made adding, editing photographs as well as text very simple to do. You can add on text, and clip art from their collection or keep your album simple, its all up to your artistic flare.





After you are done creating your album, click on order. I encountered an error, and had to go back to check on the pages following closely to their steps. Tracing back the errors on my screen, I realized that it was due to some additional empty slots within my album. All I had to do was to delete them.



I am now ready to check out my cart! After you proceed to check out along with any discount code you have, you will receive an email and sms confirmation of your payment and order reference number. The FotoJournal will be sent to you within 4-7 working days! Since there's free delivery, just wait for them to send the album.

In case you are wondering when you will be receiving your order, their delivery time is on Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm, for Saturday delivery it will be from 9am - 4pm.

An sms & email will also be sent to you, when your album is ready to be delivered.





Look at the result! I am impressed with my own designing skills, as my mum thought FotoHub had designed the album for us when I showed it to her. Maybe I can work part-time to help people design their photo album journals in future! The process is actually quite fun. I loved the quality of the album, the colours of the printing as well as how everything comes together nicely. 



I am also assured that the colours of the album would not fade with time as I owned a few other such albums from FotoHub and they are still in pristine condition after close to a decade. This particular album is currently my favourite though, as it is designed by me. 



Because of the thick quality of the Fotojournal pages, my husband commented that it looked like a photo canvas lying on the table when he saw it. We loved the vibrant, lively, colours of the print as well and will surely be printing more with Fotohub in the coming years. Cheers to more photo projects with fotohub!

Arn't you inspired by my creation? Go ahead and create your very own today!


*Recap Promotion*

Get an additional 10 pages free promotion now for their softcover photobook 8"x8"/8"x12"HD FotoJournal, with 30 pages or more which comes with free delivery. Do enter "FJFREE10" upon checkout. This promotion is valid till 30 June 2020.

OR

Check out their wooden panels promotion, now at 30% off with free delivery! Enter "WP30" upon checkout for this promotion. Please note that this promotion is only applicable for 30cmx40cm or 40cmx60cm sizes only. This promotion is also valid till 30 June 2020 only.

*Terms & Conditions applies. For more information,

Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/FotoHub/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fotohubsg/
Read more about them on their website: https://www.fotohub.com/

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:

Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities, please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com.



Disclaimer:
1)This article is a collaboration effort between FotoHub & Pearlywerkz.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz, with the exception of the screenshot website photos, which belongs to FotoHub.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.
6)Please refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024