Sudio ETT Review - Sudio's first wireless earphones with ANC and wireless charging

5/27/2020

Working from home? Take note as this could be your new favorite if you are considering to upgrade your current earphones. With home-based learning, back to back work call meetings and even exercising moving to home, this gadget helps you stay safe, but feel connected.




The all new Sudio ETT in classic black, with Active Noise Cancelling (ANC), wireless charging capabilities and up to 30 hours of long battery life, helps you keep out all the unwanted noise from babies crying, nagging partners, television program playing out of your working room, and shuts out part of the noise from the airplane flying pass you.



At first glance, I'm in love with its sleek, petite casing which can stand on it own, when placed on my work desk. The casing double up as a charging case and have a magnetic soft closing, allowing easy retrieval of your swanking new earbuds, keeping them dust free and easy to bring along, wherever you go.

Here's a guide on the controls,

Music Controls:
To play/pause : Press the button once
For next song: Press the right button 2 times

For the previous song: Press the left button 3 times

I am happy that they re-introduced back the press buttons instead of the tap buttons, which made navigating through songs a breeze. I loved the sound effects even when I played my mobile games. The sounds of regular musical instruments also sounded perfect, so no complains.

Phone Controls:
To answer call: Press the right button 1 time

To reject call: Press and hold the right button for 2 seconds


Highlights:
♪ Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
♪ IPX5 water protection (Splash/rain/sweat proof)
♪ Dual-microphone with transparency mode activated during your phone calls for an enhanced sound quality
♪ Multi-function button for better controls

♪ Automatic pairing of earbuds, connects directly with your phone

Automatic pairing was a breeze, and easy be it on my laptop, ipad or with my mobile phone. I did not have to struggle with the pairing. Its battery life was good as it last me for quite a few days with on-off usage, without me having to recharge it.

Specifications:
♪ Playtime: 6 hours of play time, 4 hours with ANC
♪ Battery Life: up to 30 hours of battery life, 4 extra charges with its carrying case, 15mins for 1 hour of playtime
♪ Bluetooth version: 5.0
♪ Wireless Charging: YES, quick charge with USB-C, 90 minutes to full charge
♪ Range: 10m
♪ Weight: 5g per earbud

♪ Siri & Google assistant compatible




With the 10m range, I can walk away from my music source, going around the house if I need to, and not risking to have my music cut off. I even tried wearing them on while doing my yoga poses and they worked just fine. No interruptions and to my surprise, they didn't drop out as well.




With 7 additional pairs of earbuds in place, I'm sure you'll find the perfect fit. The additional earbuds are also good if you are sharing this gadget with your family members. I'm good with their default size as it sits snugly on my ears. 



I liked how neatly they had packed the earbuds allowing for easy retrieval and choosing compared to being packed loosely. Sudio can perhaps consider selling these earbuds so that users can mix and match the colors or replace their worn out earbuds if there is a market for these.

I am also appreciative that this time, Sudio had included a separate Owner's Guide for its controls & specifications where we can refer to easily. This is very helpful for new Sudio users, for myself I am quite seasoned to their controls.

Sudio ETT comes with four colours:


♪ Black, White, Green, Pink.



What's included in the pack:
♪ ETT earbuds with X pairs of sleeves (Including the existing one on the earbuds)
♪ Owner’s Manual
♪ Portable Charging Case
♪ Charging Cable
♪ 18 months international warranty for purchases from official website.

   * Join Sudio sphere at sudio.com/sphere to receive an extended warranty to 18 months.



Sudio Ett is retailing at $239 SGD with free doorstep home delivery worldwide. You are encouraged to purchase this set from the official Sudio website and when you do, enter "15pearlywerkz" for 15% off your set. Get a free Sudio tote bag with every purchase. (Until end of July or while stock and promotion last).


Or, if you are considering the other wireless earbuds, why not check out my reviews of their other models, before you consider which to purchase?

Sudio Fem
Sudio Tolv
Sudio Nivå (Not available on website)
Sudio Tre (Not available on website)
Sudio Vasa Blå



For more information,

Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Sudiosweden
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sudio/
Read more about them on their website: https://www.sudio.com/sg/

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels: Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities, please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com.




Disclaimer:

1)Thank you Sudio for sending me your Sudio ETT for my review and this collaboration opportunity.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.
6)Please refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024