Review - My Cool Sculpting Elite treatment Journey at Halley Medical Aesthetics

1/14/2022

I never had to worry about weight gain issues as I am someone with very high metabolism rate. You can see me perspire buckets simply by taking a 30-minute brisk walk. Other than my slightly huge arms which I can conveniently cover with sleeves from clothes, my tummy was doing okay with little fats. I had a 24-25inch waistline, something I was rather comfortable with.

However, things started to change for me in recent years. Besides noticing how my weight had gained significantly, I was having problem fitting in my clothes. Dresses that I bought months ago wouldn't fit, 1–2-year-old jeans couldn't fit too. I became quite demoralized and didn't want to dress up as I felt that I wouldn't look good anyways. To make matters worse, when I was on the train with my husband, a man actually offered me a seat after glaring at my tummy. During one of our recent year's Chinese New Year visiting, my uncle also asked me when I was going to "pop", while my aunt told my mum that I had put on a lot of weight, I was super embarrassed. These were only some of the embarrassing moments.

I begin to envy others who had a slim body, wondering what I could do better to get rid of these excess fats. I wasn't severely obese; I was just very unhappy that I could no longer fit into nice clothes. I tried to break away from my sedentary lifestyle by incorporating weight-loss yoga, aerobic dance and even tried doing HIIT which I eventually gave up on. I couldn't do strenuous workout and keep up with an intense work out, that make me sweat buckets because I had eczema which would trigger if I got too sweaty.

*****

I came across Halley Body Slimming Clinic and more specifically the Cool Sculpting Elite treatment which they were providing, and decided to consult Dr Terance Tan, to see how he could help me with my issues.



About Halley Body Slimming Clinic 魅丽医学纤体瘦身诊所

Halley Body Slimming Clinic is led by Dr Terence Tan, who believes nothing is more important than inner beauty as it gives one confidence. A treatment highlight of Halley Body Slimming Clinic is Quad Sculpting, a fat reduction treatment using four CoolSculpting devices at the same time to reduce treatment time.

It is always important to find out more about a clinic, their doctors, and treatment process before commitment because you don't want to waste your money and put your life at risk if the treatment is not safe.

So, what is this CoolSculpting Elite Treatment that is so highly raved about?

CoolSculpting is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that removes 20-25% of fat on your body. It is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (US FDA). It utilises cryolipolysis technology (fat freezing) to remove unwanted fat cells from the body by freezing them. The frozen and crystallised fat cells are then passed out from the body naturally.

With CoolSculpting, the doctor can perform spot reduction and body contouring with the kind of precision that is impossible with any spot toning exercise. The results are natural and there is no downtime.

Each session of Cool Sculpting Elite Treatment removes 20-25% of fat cells, and the great news is, they will be gone for good since our body cannot produce any new fat cells after five years of age!

Areas which Cool Sculpting Elite can treat

✓Abdomen
✓Flanks
✓Arms
✓Banana rolls (butt cheeks)
✓Back
✓Inner thighs and outer thighs
✓Bra fat
✓Knees
✓Double chin



Consultation

During consultation, your height, weight and BMI will be taken. The doctor will then customize a CoolSculpting Elite treatment plan according to your needs. The areas which you would like to eliminate fat will be marked. Dr Terrance Tan noted my area of concerns, which are the stubborn fats on my abdomen, arms and inner thighs. He then prescribed me with a total of 16 CoolSculpting Elite applicators (the treatment adds up to about $9,440) to treat the stubborn fat on my tummy, flanks, arms, and inner thighs.

If you are wondering if it will take forever to complete, not to worry, Halley offers Quad Sculpting as well, which is the use of four CoolSculpting Elite machines in tandem over four non-overlapping body areas to reduce treatment time by up to 85% with the Cool Advantage applicators. By bringing in the latest fat reduction technology and pairing it with smart slimming strategies, Halley hopes to make it easier and quicker for people to achieve their body goal, no matter what it may be. This really helps to save time for busy people, so you don't have to spend the whole day in the clinic.



Treatment Process

Prior to the treatment, Dr. Terence Tan used various types of CoolAdvantage templates to mark out the areas that require treatment as the CoolSculpting treatment plan has to be customised and personalised for every patient in order to achieve optimal results. He was really very professional when he marked out the areas, as he knew exactly where you'll need to slim down.




Once the CoolSculpting Elite Treatment plans have been finalized, the therapist would then apply gel pads onto the treatment area to protect the skin during treatment. Dr Terance Tan even showed me the applicator before he put it on me. 



It feels really cold at first but you'll get more comfortable after about 5 minutes, as your skin gets accustomed to the temperature.



After each treatment cycle of about 35minutes, the therapist would remove the applicator and massage the treated area. This helps to speed up the breakdown of the crystallised dead fat cells, which will be passed out by the body naturally. 



While you are on the treatment, you are free to read a book, work on your laptop or even take a beauty nap! The therapist there are also very friendly, so feel free to ask if you need any help or drinks to keep you hydrated and warm. 

You may feel some numbness and tenderness on your treated areas initially, but they go away in about 2-3 weeks, other than that you can resume your daily activities so there is no down time at all. During this time, your body will continue to flush out the fat cells. You can apply moisturizer on the sore areas to soothe them and give them some massage, so you'll feel better.

The number of treatments required depends on what you hope to achieve. You can repeat the treatment for a more desired outcome, but the results from CoolSculpting are expected only in three months after treatment. You are recommended to have a healthy diet and lifestyle for the most desirable outcome!

You can watch my Cool Sculpting Elite video here too!




Can't wait to share with you the outcome as I've been keeping up with an active lifestyle so far! Be sure to follow me on my social media channels to witness my changes.

Updates after the treatment:

After competing all rounds of treatment, I visited Dr Terance Tan for a review. I was so pleased with the results. There were obvious improvements on all the treatment areas, and this had somehow boosted my morale. I knew this before visiting him because I could see some changes on my physical appearance. 


I can now fit into sleeveless tops and dresses better as my arms looked toned and less saggy now.



I no longer have a bulging and obvious looking tummy, so my jeans fit better now, and I no longer look like a pregnant lady. The side profile of my body improved so much. 



My inner thighs looked more defined now and I don't have to struggle with fitting into my pants. 

Overall, I am satisfied with the results from my Cool Sculpting Elite treatment. It had helped me to shape my body into a more desirable one and helped me regained my body confidence. The treatment had been effective, and I have also maintained my body shape well even after the treatment. Although fat loss does not equate to weight loss, I did manage to lose some weight (almost 2kgs!) which is quite an achievement, considering my low level of exercise and I'm still eating my usual amount of food.


For more information,

Halley Medical Aesthetics


Location:

277 Orchard Road
#03-15
Orchard Gateway
Singapore 238858


Daily: 10am - 9pm


Contact:

Tel: 6737 8233
WA: +65 9816 6148
E: info@halley.com.sg


For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, giveaways and sponsorship opportunities,
please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com.

Pearlywerkz Socials:

Disclaimer:
1)This review is 100% honest and based on my personal experience.
2)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearly Tan of Pearlywerkz, unless otherwise credited.
3)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own without asking for permission.
5)Please refrain from plagiarism in anyway as it is not ethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024