Review: Step out of your comfort zone with a pair of comfortable SunnyStep

2/07/2023

New year! New shoes! You don't have to wait till the new year to get yourself a new pair of shoes, simply give yourself a good excuse to get one. Although you have only a pair of legs you can have as many pairs of shoes as you wish! 

Fun Fact:
I love variety! My mum always say that I am a caterpillar, as I used to own more than 20 pairs of shoes! I also prefer to get my shoes overseas as I have a pair of small feet! I recalled stepping into a local shoe shop and was told that there won't be any shoes in their store that fits my feet as the smallest size which was available was still too loose for me! I then would always remind myself to keep a spare set of shoes because I don't want to end up having no shoes to wear. Maybe that is why I ended up with around 20 pairs of shoes at one time. To make matter worse, I can also be quite fussy when it comes to my fashion choices! I am glad that it is much easier to find shoes for smaller feet now. 



Over the years, I have toned down on wearing heels, switching to wearing mostly only sneakers, due to the discomfort and blisters that high heels have often caused my feet. I do still occasionally wear them to match my formal dresses and during special occasions when I would want to look more formal and confident. Otherwise, you'll see me in a funny pairing of sneakers and dress. Opps! I did it again, Haha! What type of fashion sense is this? I often asked myself.

Recently, I had the opportunity to try out a local brand, Sunny Step. I have added a pair of their sneakers to my collection after finding out more about them. Sunny Step shoes helps to solve this issue of mismatch because they seem to match well with even dresses!  



They go well with any sort of outfit, from smart elegant to the sporty casual look, and most importantly they feel comfortable! If you're planning to travel with and look good with only 1 pair of shoes, this will probably be a bonus!


About Sunny Step
They believed that the right pair of shoes can improve our body posture, providing the right balance and stability, allowing you to walk or stand for longer periods of time. The right shoes should also be able to prevent injuries, offer support to our entire body and improve our quality of life. Therefore, every pair of Sunnystep shoes is designed to minimize stress on your feet and the body. Most of their shoes come with a proprietary arch support, blister-free uppers and a wider front that caters to Asian foot shapes.

I perfectly resonate with Sunny Step because I do have a pair of feet that are wider at the front and find that the shoes sometimes suffocate my feet whenever I go for "the perfect fit", while they also sometimes give me a blister at my heel. I have therefore now heeded the advice of only going for shoes which gives me a one finger space at the back, instead of those that fits my feet nicely without wriggle room. This particular one fits my feet nicely and provides me with the support that I needed.



About Balance Runner Women Shoes

As they have quite a wide selection of colours to choose from, it took me quite a while to choose. I was really torn between the light pastel colours and their classic black and whites. They also have many interesting, limited edition colours which looked really nice! In the end I choose their nude (Limited Edition), which was a unique pastel shade that I foresee would be able to match most of my clothes.



Features of their Balance Runner Shoes
🗸Stable arch support for natural spine alignment
🗸Acupressure massage points to release muscle stress
🗸Additional ultra-anti-shock gel cushioning at the heels and ball of the foot (You can purchase this separately and remove their gel cushion for cleaning)
🗸Wide, anti-shock sole for better support
🗸Biodegradable and removable insoles
🗸Soft, flexible uppers that adapt to your foot shape
🗸More room for your toes to wriggle around
🗸Anti-microbial and anti-odor
🗸Water-friendly (So important because we have rain typically every other day now in Singapore!)
🗸Super light, each pair weights less than 160 grams (Love how light weight this is!)
🗸Quick drying (Also an important factor because of constant rain)
🗸Clean, minimalist design with no visible logo or eyelets 



Pricing and Availability:
$125 ~ $165 across all range
You can purchase their shoes from their online official stores, physical store outlets across Singapore as well as from online shopping platforms such as Zalora, Metro, OG Singapore and even from Shopee and Lazada.

Personal Thoughts:



Sunny Step shoes feels overall comfortable, it provided an adequate amount of support and arch that my feet needed. Unlike the usual insoles which feels flat, this one feel different with the acupressure massage points which helped to relief tensions. The soft backing of the shoes did feel a little scratchy at first on one of my legs and takes a while of getting used to, however my legs didn't feel sore even after long hours of walking although we were dead tired after our outing! I certainly look forward to wearing them for my next adventure!

For more information:

Click on the link to find out more on their website Sunny Step.
Shop online/in their retail shop now! Quote "PEARLYWERKZ8OFF" for $8 off a min purchase of $125! Valid for 1 use per customer per order. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with other offers/promotion. 

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels: Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities, please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com.

Disclaimer:
1)This article contains a personal and honest review by Pearly of Pearlywerkz on Sunny Step. Thank you for the collaboration opportunity.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on my personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.
6)Please refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024