What to buy at Scarlett Supermarket 思家客 - Drinks (Non-Alcoholic)

3/07/2023

Scarlett Supermarket 思家客 had been in Singapore since 2020. They started out with their first flagship store in Chinatown, Trengganu Street. Today, you can find an outlet in most of the neighborhood mall. The ones located in popular regions are usually bigger with household items, daily essentials, food, snacks and drinks and carries most of the items. While the ones within the neighborhood are small shops usually only carrying the more common food items. They have a total of 14 stores island-wide now. 

While they are famous for their China snacks and food items, they do carry a variety of drinks as well. I love their bottle packaging which are always so fanciful looking! They have many interesting alcoholic drinks too, unfortunately my family don't take alcoholic drinks, so we only tried out their teas. As before, the list of drinks that me/my family have tried are randomly listed in no particular order of our preference.  If you are lost and the first time in Scarlett Supermarket, or even if you are their existing customer looking for something else to try, I certainly hope that this list will come in useful for you, so here we go! 

Some of these drinks found in this list can be found in our local supermarkets too! They are not unique to only Scarlett Supermarket. Most of their bottled tea are affordable at cost only $1 or just slightly more.

#1 Wang Lao Ji

If you've tried our local JiaJia herbal tea (佳佳凉茶), then you will not find this drink unfamiliar as it tastes identical except it is sweeter! Its sweetness is acceptable, and I would buy it again if they were on a promotion as it is a herbal tea which can help to expel heat in our body, especially after indulging in all the tasty and unique snacks! I believe I first saw this brand on a China Singing variety show and got curious about it.



These are a combination of tea and fruit flavorings. They have really nice graphic designs, so I was attracted to try them. I also see people buying cartons of them whenever I am shopping in Scarlett Supermarket. So far, I have only tried the Peach Oolong (The one with a monkey on a swing) and I find the peach flavor light and oolong flavor pleasant. I will recommend this to you if you are a peach tea fan like me. 

#3 Wang Zai Milk Beverage

Any Wang Zai fans? This drink had been trending in Singapore since I was a kid. You can find them in the local supermarket as well. It tastes sweet, somewhat like a diluted condense milk but has a really cute and attractive packaging. I am unsure of how the other 2, the yellow and green ones (apple and juice flavoured) ones, as I have only tried the red one (original milk) before.


This fruit tea comes in a variety of fanciful colours and flavors. We picked up their grapefruit green tea and peach oolong. The 50% sugar is a great idea and definitely healthier choice! Love the refreshing taste! Recommended to try! You can still taste the green tea despite other flavourings in the tea! 

#5 Oriental Leaf Tea Nongfu Spring



These tea comes in a variety of flavours. If you are one who prefer something healthy without any sugar and frills, then you should try the Oriental Leaf Tea. They have a variety of flavours like Jasmine Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Black Tea, Brown Rice Tea and Green Orange Pu Er Tea. We got the Green Tea to try but can't wait to try the others too!

With this article, it kind of concludes my 3 part mini series of what you can purchase from Scarlett Supermarket! I hope you have enjoyed them. Feel free to check out the other 2 articles, if you would like to check out their food and snack items. 


For more information:
Click on the link to find out more on their official website: Scarlett Supermarket.
Shop them directly from Shopee. 
Click here for their store locations!

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels: Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities, please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com.

Disclaimer:
1)This article contains a personal and honest review by Pearly of Pearlywerkz on Scarlett Supermarket snacks. I am in no way sponsored with any items above. All of them are bought with my own money.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on my personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Scarlett Supermarket.
4)Please do not take the photos on my web and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.
6)Please refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical.
7)I have hyperlinked each item which allows you to make a direct purchase via Shopee. As I am a Shopee affiliate, by purchasing some of these items, I may be getting a small fee from your purchase, but this comes at no cost to you.  
8) Items linked may have product packaging differing from the ones shown or may be from an alternate store other than Scarlett Supermarket. Items not linked could be out of stock at point of update/article publish.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024