LUMOS Tablet Pro - My Verdict after using for 7 Days
10/15/2025LUMOS, a trusted brand by many, loved by celebrities, influencers and many others, popular for its projectors, has recently launched their second Tablet. It is none other than the LUMOS tablet Pro. The LUMOS Tablet Pro offers quite an upgrade in terms of its appearance and usability, compared to its older model. Let's take a look at them.


It now has an option for 4G Dual Sim, this option can keep me constantly connected, weather I am at home or travelling. It also saves me the hassle of having to constantly find stable and safe WIFI connection, restricting the use to home only. Although I can now bring my LUMOS Tablet Pro outdoors to use it confidently, I have not done so during the review period.






Overall, I enjoyed using the LUMOS Tablet Pro and will see myself picking it up to use often for work and entertainment. As a fan of LUMOS product and having tried their projectors and tablets personally, the Lumos Tablet Pro had passed my trial and I feel that it is a worthy addition to my home and entertainment.
For more information:
0 comments