Product Review: Bulgarian Natural Rose Water

10/19/2015

Dear readers,

I am showered with love from roses again. I love roses, in all forms. Rose as the flower petals itself, as a complement to my luxurious bath, sprayed and applied on my body as a lotion or cream and even a cup of Rose Tea to set my mind free.



This time, I am pampered by the Bulgarian Rose Signature Water.


 

About Bulgarian Rose Signature (Natural Rose Water)

This product is a gentle cleansing and toning product suitable to be used by all skin types. 
It is 100% naturally steam distilled from freshly harvested damascena rose petals, retaining the most valuable phyto biologically active ingredients.
Maintains skin pH balance.
Stimulates regeneration and calming effect in acne & sunburns.
No Alcohol  and preservative added.



The natural rose water is a natural tonic that soothes, moisturizes and refreshes the skin. It is rich in natural Vitamin C and other Rose polyphenols, it is known for its natural hydration, brightening and cell rejuvenation benefits.


 
Usage Directions


Apply with a moistened swab or wet compress. 
Used as cleanser and toner. 
✓ Keep in a cool place.
✓ Once opened, to be used within 6 months.

Ingredients
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Citronellol, Geraniol.


 

My personal favourite way of apply this refreshing water is by transferring it into a travel sized spray bottle so that I can bring it everywhere i go. I like to put it into the refrigerator so that it gives a tinge of cool sensation when sprayed.



I love the Bulgaria Natural Rose water for so many reasons:
 
They are natural, therefore making it suitable for people like me with a super sensitive skin.  
✓The refreshing rose smell makes me feel good after using it, it is not too strong and artificial. 
✓I love the watery texture which does not weigh down my skin.
Being a cleanser, toner and versatile water, they give me multiple usage within just a bottle. I can spray on, wipe on or even use them as a hydration mask over a mask sheet. 
It is also friendly to the pocket, 500ml at $29.90

You can find out more about this product on Skin Society's website.
You can also purchase this product from the Skin Society's Qoo10 shop.




Be Confident, be yourself,

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024