March 2016 Blog Updates

3/23/2016

Its the Month of March 2016 and in a few days time we will march on to the month of April. This month, we bloggers seems to be plagued by the hoo-ha over IRAS's sudden need for us to declare income tax for sponsored products and services when we are not even paid for doing them. I shall leave this to another day when I finally have the time to sit down and ponder over it.

March seem to be a rather busy and fast month where I largely celebrated my childhood times once again. Of special mention is my invitation to Uncle Ringo, where I get to play 10 different Carnival games.



My husband and I also took this opportunity to visit the 25 light installations over at i-Lights at Marina Bay for the second time since it started. If I had to compare, I feel that this year's installation is a tad disappointing as most of the installations was either too difficult to understand, already spoiled by the time we were there, or not set up yet.



I was very blessed this month by my blogger friend Danessa to be able to bless Tracy and her friend Rose with 2 tickets to the Disney on Ice Festival, where once again, we got to be a child at heart seeing our favorite Disney characters come to live. I've always wanted to watch this, so count my blessings! What felt better was the ability to be blessed, and also bless others. The show have ended but you can read about it on my blog.



Meanwhile, new stocks for my health tea sponsor Hi-Tea have arrived so you will be expecting more reviews of their loose tea on the blog. I feel very blessed to be sponsored this healthy beverage. The Hi-Tea giveaway is finally going to happen too, as the giveaway stocks have arrived now. I know I've been talking about it for the longest time.



Additionally, I will also be giving away a bottle of the Kainda delicate garment soak which I had reviewed last month.



I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to some people whom I had met recently. This round, I thank WOM PR group and Originlly US/Alvinology Media for all the recent event invitations such as the Times Waterway Point Official Opening, Perrier's Masterclass Event, Asus Zenfone Zoom and Asus Zenfone Max event launch, and opening this new door for me to have a chance to attend all these interesting and some eye-opening events that you had been seeing recently on my blog. Watch out for more great stories, as I unveil them under the lifestyle section of my humble blog.



Stay tuned for up-coming reviews which includes the opening of Sophisca's latest outlet in Marina Square which I've attended over last weekend. I've seen their candy store in Taiwan when I visited them years back, but this is the first time I see their store in Singapore.




You should also be expecting a review of the Expression's Lavender Slimming Oil (oh it smells so good).



Don't miss out on the ASUS Zenfone Max which I am currently snapping away on, so stay tuned for those.



By the way Pet Expo 2016 is also happening this weekend at Expo Hall 7, from 25 - 27 March 2016 11am - 8pm. Ticket is at $4 per adult, free for children under 12 and free for your furkid, you can purchase online or at the booth at the entrance itself.  I'll most probably be dropping by with my furkid on Good Friday, so see you guys around if you are heading over too.

Last but not least, I thank all you wonderful readers for hanging around my blog in one way or another, supporting my journey thus far. Do follow me on my Instagram and Facebook page at Pearlywerkz.

Feel free to drop me an email me at pearlywerkz@outlook.com if you have any questions or feedback for me.

Be Confident, Be Yourself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024