Facial Review: 6th session of Lutronic Pico Lazer with Sozo Aesthetics Clinic

3/08/2019

Wow! February is gone in a flash. It had been an extremely busy month as we celebrate both the Lunar New Year as well as Valentine's Day. I also managed to attend one beauty event so it had been great. It is also an extremely short month as there are only 28 days. I hope your year had been great so far as we "March into March". I'm starting to feel very much that time flies.



My regular updates for my Sozo Aesthetic Clinic trips by now would be quite short and sweet as I give you insights to what's new and happening with my Lutronic Pico Lazer procedures. Go back to read my previous few entries if you are new to my blog, and if you would like find out more about this procedure and my progress.

After the recent trip, its already my 6th time on the Lutronic Pico Lazer procedure, so I can close my eyes and I'll know exactly what would happen now. Dr Justin advised that most of my stubborn pigmentation marks are already gone by now except "that few", so he'll concentrate on evening out my skin tones from this session on, of course the numbing cream is still a must for me, regardless how "painless" the procedure is going to be. I have very low tolerance to pain. I also noticed that it was less prickly when the lazer beam touched my skin. Dr Justin advised that this is due to lesser pigmentation which is a good sign.

This also means that I will not see much changes except a very glowy skin and evened out skin tone which I did saw. What I noticed is that this round, my face recovery also took a much shorter time. I went on to attend an event a day after my Pico Lazer procedure and I was quite happy that even though I had very light make-up on, it didn't really showed much. They were very easily concealed under my make-up.

Instead of the usual 4-5 days, the recovery was very fast, my skin was healing very quickly and my skin was smooth and clear. See from the photograph below, a photograph taken just one day post Pico Lazer with very minimal make-up.



I've been busy packing my crib these days and working so I may be slow in my replies. I'll try to update more frequently on my Instagram instead so do follow me there if you haven't. It's also becoming too hot to bare lately so people, do drink up! Drinking more water is great for your skin and helps you to detox.


Till my next entry.... take care!


For more information on the Lutronic PicoPlus Laser, do check out:

For more information about SOZO Aesthetic Clinic:

Location:
1 Raffles Place, #05-12/13
One Raffles Place (Shopping Mall)
Singapore 048616

Tel:
6935 1811

Hours:
Mon - Fri : 10AM - 8PM
Sat: 10-3PM
Sun & PH: Closed

Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Read more about them and their treatments available on their website: https://sozoclinic.sg/


For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:

Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW



For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities,
please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com



Disclaimer:
1)Thank you Dr Justin Boey for the continual collaborating in 2019.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs. 
6)Please also refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024