Facial Review: Update after 3rd session of Lutronic Pico Lazer with Sozo Aesthetics Clinic

11/22/2018

Hey fellas! How have you been?



I've been so busy recently rushing from place to place. Collating and packing customers orders etc. I hope everything had been going extremely well for you. Pardon me for the lack of updates as I am trying to juggle with everything coming at once. Don't you think that time is really not enough?


This very familiar signboard which represents so many things and make me a better me. 

Just before Deepavali, I've done my 3rd session of Lutronic Pico Lazer with Sozo Aesthetics Clinc, by Dr Justin. Since the first day I've set my foot in Sozo Aesthetics and made them my dedicated facial place, my face had been fully handled by Dr Justin, and I have very high hopes oh him whenever I need a quick facial fix or an aesthetic treatment, because I know I can totally count on his experience.

So far, I have nothing but praises for this lovely place and group of wonderful people. They have lived up to my expectation and changing facial demands. I have also garnered so many praises from the people around me whom had witness the changes to my face. I've been beaming whenever they asked "where have those freckles gone to...?".


This is very random but...I always look out for this bear whenever I have to wait for Dr Justin. It's kind of entertaining looking at it and in case you didn't know, I love soft toys in the form of bears. :)

With Dr Justin, I no longer have to worry about my facial eczema issues and seriously dehydrated face as he always take extra care when handling my face. My freckles and pigmentation had also seen major improvements after the 2nd and 3rd session of my Lutronic Pico Lazer session. You may have read my previous blog post and realised that I did not see significant improvement after the first session, because it was done on a very low setting where he slowly let me get use to the settings of the treatment. It was a very speedy session.

With the 2nd and 3rd sessions done, the settings were made stronger and more intensive so that the surface pigmentation and freckles will break down further. You can actually request not to remove your freckles totally if you still do love them. For me, I want them 100% gone.

Do also remember that whenever a stronger setting is used, your skin will turn darker within the next few hours and days, so it is not advised to schedule a Lutronic Pico Lazer session when you have up-coming events or big events which require you to meet people, or....you'll end up having to wear a face mask during your meet-up. This also means that the intensity you feel when the lazer touches your face is stronger so you may feel a slight pricking sensation.

For me, thoughtful Dr Justin and his team will always have the numbing and after care cream ready.



On the numbing cream for 10 minutes before Dr Justin begins my Lutronic Pico Lazer Treatment.


This is the view of the Lutronic Pico Lazer machine from my view, whenever I am on the numbing cream.


Documenting the progress of my Lutronic Pico Lazer aesthetic treatment with Dr Justin from Sozo Aesthetics Clinic, post 3rd Pico Lazer treatment.


Can you see the dramatic changes to my face? Even with my existing eczema conditions, Dr Justin and team took care of my face so well that it is so easy to take care of it now.

Day 0:
Right after the treatment my spots turned darker. A protection cream and skin soothing cream was applied on my face straight after the treatment. I was also given the Beta cream to apply for the next 2 days. I took special care of my face by avoiding outdoor activities as much as I could although I had to head back to work during Deepavali the next day. I was also advised not to use any skin peeling products.

Day 3:
I have completely stopped the Beta cream by now, the darker spots on my skin had started to peel off although not as drastic as the times when I was experiencing peeling from my skin dryness due to eczema flares.

Day 6: 
The peeling ended and my skin is now much clearer although you can still see some dark patches on my nose areas. Those are where the darkest spot resides.

By Day 10 - 2 weeks++
Amazing results. Other than an occasional acne on the side of my face or chin, the spots are so much lighter. I am convinced that by Christmas, all these spots would be almost cleared off completely.



Have a marvelous week ahead ya all...

For more information on the Lutronic PicoPlus Laser, do check out:
https://sozoclinic.sg/skin/pigmentation/lutronic-picoplus/


For more information about SOZO Aesthetic Clinic:

Location:
1 Raffles Place, #05-12/13
One Raffles Place (Shopping Mall)
Singapore 048616

Tel:
6935 1811

Hours:
Mon - Fri : 10AM - 8PM
Sat: 10-3PM
Sun & PH: Closed

Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Read more about them and their treatments available on their website: https://sozoclinic.sg/

Disclaimer:
Thank you Dr Justin Boey for your care  whenever I am at Sozo Aesthetic Clinic. This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience. All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited. Please do not take them as your own. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them. Please also refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024