A solution to your I don't think I can paint my nails Woes - Nailsicle

5/29/2019

I can paint a gorgeous nail.
I can draw brilliantly on my own nails.
I have an artsy flair to paint on any nail.
I spend less than 30 minutes on painting all my nails.
I have a very steady pair of hands.
I paint my own nails and I paint them very well.
I visit the manicurist whenever and anytime I want my nails to be painted.

I am a manicurist. 


What do you think of the statements above? I seriously think that many of us can't say the above confidently. Even for a professional manicurist it takes years of hard work and practice to be able to put on beautifully manicured nails for their customers.




Similar to Pearlywerkz's belief that every woman should look beautiful and confident being themselves, Nailsicle wanted to empower the modern busy woman to feel gorgeous with beautiful nails without having to step out of their home and spending hours sitting in a manicure salon. 

You no longer have to worry about having to paint your nails in the last minute because you can do this yourself even after the manicure salon close. Try this wearable Nail Art, instant manicure instead.



Their nail wraps are made from layers of real nail polish, (you can even smell it, no kidding) suitable for all nail types without any time needed for an additional top coat or drying time (unlike their competitors). They are easy to put on and even easier to remove, most importantly they can last up to 14 days or longer in my case, with proper care, depending on one's daily activities.



First Impressions

I have heard of nail stickers and nail wraps before, always wanted to try them, but haven't actually tried on one before. I was very surprised when I heard that Nailsicle's nail wraps are made from real nail polish. I had the impression that nail wraps are made from stickers, so that impressed me.

They have launched their first collection of (15 nail wrap designs) in 2018. From rainbows to polka dots, stripes, florals, stars and more, I'm very sure you'll find something you may fancy from Nailsicle.






How to apply


Application of the nail wraps is simple. Follow the steps which I've listed, or read Nailsicle's Nail Wrap application guide to find out more.


1. Select a nail wrap, peeling it off from bottom up that best matches your nail size after removing the clear plastic sheet.



2. Align the nail wraps properly on your nail cuticle. Ensure it fits well before pressing them on the nail tips. You can stretch the nail wraps to fit your nails. Gently peel off and realign if you see bubbles or uneven surfaces. I've tried to stretch them, remove and redo a few times and they were still intact, meaning the nail wraps are of very good quality.


3. For the excess nail tips, gently file them off using a nail filer on a downwards direction perpendicular to your nail tip. From pasting to filing the excess, all these takes only about 2 minutes? 



If you want a nicer and more completed look, you can make use of the cuticle trimmer and trim the sides and excess edges away. You can also trim your nails a little or buff them to shape so they look more natural.








How do you like my final creation? I think I did a decent job considering that I do not have any artistic flare in me. I can't draw or paint my nails properly so this is considered a decent piece of art already. From far, these nails does look like they are professionally painted.

How to remove

Contrary to thinking that you can remove them by scrapping off or removing the nail wrap, you can simply remove them with a normal nail polish remover. You don't need special soaking agents, going back to the manicure salon and you're now less likely to damage your nails this way.

Price


Each set of nail wraps comes with 20 nail wraps in 10 different sizes. The larger ones are for your thumb and smaller ones for your pinkies. Each set cost $14 SGD. You can purchase them directly on Nailsicle.com .





Final Thoughts

I liked that the nail wraps are easy to use, remove and able to withstand my daily activities for a whole 2 weeks. They are easy to do, which means I can DIY myself before any special occasion. At the time of removal, it was still strong but I wanted to feature the other set, so I painfully removed them. I don't have to be extra gentle when I do my work or take special precaution when I accidently scrap my nail. Most importantly they looked great and make my nails feel less naked.


Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nailsicle/

Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_nailsicle_/


Read more about them on their website: https://nailsicle.com/


For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:
Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW



For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities, please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com.


Disclaimer:

1)Thank you Nailsicle for sending me your products for review and this collaboration opportunity.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.

6)Please refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024