Bellezza Aesthetics - The Award Winning Aqua White Skin Booster Facial for Hyperpigmented Skin

6/04/2019



Its been a whooping 3 years! Yes 3 years since I've stepped foot into Bellezza Aesthetics since my previous session with them doing the Hydro Dermabrasion Facial.





Bellezza Aesthetics had since then expended their surface area and build a new extension wing to cater to their growing number of customers. Well done! I am happy for them.



One of the perks of being at Bellezza Aesthetics is their pre and post facial services. You get to sit in a comfortable room to enjoy a lovely cup of honey date tea and some light snacks before you are ushered into your facial room by your beautician.

As there was a long break prior to this facial session, I was asked to update my personal particulars, skin condition and notify them of my concerns.



I am glad because of my diligent efforts, my face condition had since improved tremendously. From having to wear thick concealers to cover my facial eczema to now, being able to stroll the streets in my naked face. I am one who strongly believe in having monthly facial treatments.

Be it getting a simple facial, pimple extraction or even self-masking at home, applying serums and exfoliation, all these are beneficial because no amount of make-up no matter how natural you've applied them, can compare to a beautiful bare and clean face. Though we cannot be perfect, we can have a better complexion when coupled with the right facial treatments to help us.



I also remembered Bellezza Aesthetics by their heated beds, warm thick blanket and great massage techniques which allows me to comfortably fall into a snooze whenever my face aesthetician left me to relax at the end of my facial.



Simple, elegant touches around Bellezza Aesthetics which never fail to uplift my spirits whenever I am there.






About Aqua White Skin Booster Facial:

Your skin's melanin clusters are broken down into smaller particles and lightened using a machine.
Active ingredients are then applied on to your skin to hydrate your skin and reduce your pore size.
This facial aims to brighten your face, hydrate your dry skin as well as stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkle and fine lines. It is suitable for all skin types.

Bellezza Aesthetics Facial Procedure: 

Removal of facial make-up

I make it a point not to wear make-up before facials as I find it quite pointless unless I am having a very bad skin day. I'm sure the face aesthetician appreciates this gesture.


Cleansing of face
Bellezza uses mostly their own products. I love their toner and the feeling whenever they mist my face.


Facial Massage with essential oil 
My aesthetician emphasized that these oil would not clog my pores. One of the highlights of having a facial done is having a good facial massage that relax my facial muscles and shoulders.


Eyebrow Trimming 
This was being offered to me automatically plus brownie points for them. My eyebrows haven't been properly trimmed for almost a year now. Hahaha...


Aqua White Skin Booster Machine Time
A layer of cooling gel is applied on my skin before a light machine is used to do it's work required on my skin to break down the melanin clusters and brighten my otherwise dull looking skin. My eyes are properly covered throughout so the bright lights wouldn't hurt my eyes.


Pimple Extraction 
There is no steaming of face in Bellezza Aesthetics. My aesthetician warned me that it was going to be painful, but wanting to look beautiful, I just bared with the pain. It was quite painful but bearable and my face wasn't flaming or angry red at the end of the session which was a big surprise.


Facial Mask & Massage
 When asked, i was told my mask was made from goat milk. It was applied on my face and I was left alone to rest for about 15 minutes before they were cleansed off and I was given yet another pampering shoulder massage. Oh, so relaxing and pampering.

Oh! What a relaxing and pampering facial session. 



These photo are taken on the same day, pre and post facial at day 0. Even with the difference in lighting condition my face appeared brighter, hydrated and plumed up with moisture after the facial, now I know why they are award winning! Nothing beats experiencing it for yourself. My eyebrows looks more defined and less of a mess now too. Thank you.




Enjoyed my post facial yoghurt treat before I bid them good bye and head for dinner date night.



Till the next visit to Bellezza Aesthetics!

Price & Promotion:

First timers, whom are Pearlywerkz Readers can now try this facial for $28 instead of the usual $388.
(While promotion last.) You are advised to call in to make an appointment before heading down.


For more information about Bellezza Aesthetics:


Location:
501 Orchard Road #04-13/13A
Wheelock Place
Singapore 238880

Tel:
6223 2533


Hours:
Weekday: 11am - 10pm

Sat, Sun & PH: 10am - 7pm

Do check out their Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/bellezzaaesthetics/?fref=ts


Follow them on their Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/bellezzasg/

Read more about them and their facial available on their website: http://www.bellezza.com.sg/index.html

More information about Aqua White Skin Booster Facial:
https://www.bellezza.com.sg/face-aqua-white-skin-booster-facial/


For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:
Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW 



For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities,
please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com




Disclaimer: 


1)Thank you Bellezza Aesthetics for the invite to try out your award winning Aqua White Skin Booster pampering facial.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.
6)Please also refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024