Pisces Wellness Homegrown Bespoke Spa - 24K Allure Gold Therapy Review

3/31/2020

Feeling the stress from work or from not having enough work during this virus time? Good news for the westies! I have found the perfect sanctuary for you to temporarily ease your mind, release your body tensions and indulge yourself fully, in a pampering heaven of bespoke face and body treatments.

Pisces Wellness, is conveniently located just minutes away from Boon Lay MRT station. It resides within the 2nd level of the Jurong Point Shopping Centre. Pisces Wellness, prides themselves as an expert in skincare, with the latest Korean skin health diagnostic tool, and an east-meets-west approach in its full-fledged skin solutions. You will also be surprised to find facilities such as onsen pools and steam baths within their stunning space.



I liked their interior which was kept clean, tidy and spacious. At one glance, it makes you feel welcomed and totally at home.



Within minutes of enquiring with the reception, I was asked to sit and fill up a basic customer record card and offered tea.



I then met Qiqi, my face wellness consultant who went through a series of face analysis check with me to check my current skin condition. This amazing tool was able to check my skin's moisture level, pore, wrinkle lines, pigmentation as well as blemish, and with its skin magnifying function it was also able to see my underlying face sensitivity issue.

Never underestimate this skin analysis procedure, because with the naked eye, what you are able to see is just the skin's outer surface. You will not be able to see the underlying skin which may already be damaged or starting to cause you problems such as an enlarged pore, clogged pore or lack of moisture.



Qiqi was knowledgeable and immediately able to identify my skin concerns seeing how sensitive and thin my face was. Although the exterior of my face looked healthy as I did not have any flares during my visit, the interior showed signs of pigmentation and skin sensitivity on various areas. There were also signs of wrinkle lines forming.



Qiqi then ushered me to their cozy facial room, where I was led to change out before she begin the work for their signature 24K Allure Gold Therapy facial @ $88 (U.P $268) / 90 minutes.

During the facial, she continuously reassured me, that she will use only products for sensitive skin and checked with me after each process, to ensure that I was not feeling any stinging, warm sensations or feeling uncomfortable during the facial.

This facial treatment, enhances lymphatic drainage and accelerates the regeneration of new cells, restoring your skin's youthfulness to elasticity, resilience and radiance.



A basic face cleanse was done to remove my facial make up and skincare. As she is aware that my face is unable to tolerate any peeling products, she had omitted using them. She also minimized massages or actions and products that may over stimulate my skin further, such as scrubs and exfoliation.



I can tell that Pisces Wellness took every step cautiously during the whole facial process. My face was steamed with cold air from their Nano mist facial spa machine, due to its sensitivity, and dryness for about 10 minutes, before she proceed with pimple and oil seed extraction. She mentioned that although my previous facial was done just a few months back, I needed to take care of my face more often because it was in dire need of moisture and there were many oil seeds on my face.



Look at my skin flushing after the pimple and oil seed extraction. The extraction was not painless, but it was bearable. As there were many oil seeds, the procedure took slightly longer, but I was happy because my face had never felt cleaner after this. She also assisted me to tidy up my eyebrows as they had been unattended since last year.



A serum was then applied on my face to sooth my skin's redness and sensitivity. At this point my face's redness seem to had subsided quite a lot. She also used an ultra sonic device to lightly go over my face, to calm my skin down. These are additional steps taken in consideration of my super sensitive skin.



Next up, luxurious pieces of Allure 24K gold foil sheets were placed on to my skin. Qiqi explained that you don't need every single parts of your face to be plastered with these gold sheets as it may be too much. She was also worried that my skin could not tolerate these. She then applied the massage cream and massaged them into my skin. She was again surprised at how fast my skin was absorbing all these goodness as it was too drying on the inside.



The gold modelling mask was then applied on my face along with a good shoulder massage before I was left alone to relax. Throughout my facial session with Qiqi, she made small talks, advised me about my skin conditions and how I should take care of it. The facial session was very pleasant and relaxing.





Other than their face treatments, I also got to experience their bespoke body solutions. After my facial, I was left to relax for awhile, before Joyce took me for a quick body weight analysis, followed by a short tour on the wellness center's other facilities and rooms. She explained that the facial rooms were catered for both men and woman, but their body treatments and Onsen pool areas were only allowed by their female patrons.


She started me off with a simple body weight analysis, before recommending a suitable body treatment. During my body weight analysis, she explained to me that my fat ratio was high and muscle value was low, probably due to intake of too much protein and meat products, lack of water and exercise. She then recommended me to experience a 45-minutes session on their EMS machine, to eliminate my body toxins.




You are required to change into their disposable tube & underwear before you will be strapped on their EMS elastic electrodes, and have these electrical impulses sent to your lower body through the EMS machine. The electrical impulses can be adjusted according to your comfort level.

Your wellness consultant will also pop into the room every 15-20 minutes to check on you should you require any assistance. Qiqi was very nice to pop in to check with me how I was coping with the EMS machine and helped me with adjusting of the electrical impulses, although another wellness consultant had already helped to strap me up with the machine.


She then explained that this machine is great for people who dislike exercising and working out. Simply through emitting these electrical pulses, it simulates a person working out for that equivalent amount of time, its almost like a cheat. While we had a good laugh over this, I felt like a princess being punished from my wrong-doings, in the olden days, while being strapped on the elastic electrodes.

Some other benefits of this treatment includes muscle toning, increase of blood blow and removal of lactic acid.



While one session cannot fully determine it's effectiveness, I experienced a good night rest just like what Joyce mentioned, and I also had very smooth bowel movements the following day. Before I left, Joyce reminded me to drink up to allow my body to detox.



Thank you Joyce, Qiqi and the rest of the team for your hospitality and care while I was in your wellness center. This definitely made my 1.5hrs of travelling from North to West a time worthy journey. Not only were they attentive to my needs, the staff were very cheerful and friendly. Pisces Wellness made me felt very at home and at ease.


I woke up with a calm, clean and bright face with only slight redness left from the pimple extraction which were well-subsided and experienced no flare ups. I am super thankful for their efforts and pleased with the additional measures they had put in place just to ensure that I will not encounter the flare ups. 

Monitoring my face for a few days now, it feels cleaner and brighter. Thank you for this wonderful experience. I hope to be back to experience your other facials and body treatments. This trip to Pisces Wellness marks the first facial I had in 2020 and served as a timely reminder for me to exercise more to build up my muscles and shed some cellulites.

Interested parties will be pleased to know that they have complimentary trial on their services from time to time, and are currently charging promotion prices for their 24K Allure Gold Therapy facial. Do check with them to find out more.


For more information about Pisces Wellness:

Location:
1 Jurong West Central 2
#02-21/21A
Jurong Point 1 Shopping Centre
Singapore 648886

Tel: (Main Line)
+65 6776 0123



Find them on their social media channels:
Pisces Wellness Facebook | Piscess Wellness Instagram

Read more about them and their treatments available on their website: https://www.pisceswellness.com.sg/

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:
Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration opportunities please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com

Disclaimer:
1) This review is a collaboration effort with Pisces Wellness. Thank you for your great service and hospitality.
2) All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
3) Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of the photographs used on this site.
4) Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience regardless service/products are sponsored or not.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024