Chrysalis product range: Gernetic International face care products review

7/14/2020

Hello everyone!

Have you been taking good care of your skin? It's been so hot, yet it rained so much recently, and I've been so busy catching up on work, exercising to keep my work life balance, spending time with my family by creating photo journals, eating good food, exotic fruits, celebrating my birthday, and not forgetting to create new content my social medias and followers.



Speaking of skin care, I was recently introduced to the Gernetic International's range of skin care products by Chrysalis Medi-Aesthetic Group. Other than offering spa and wellness services, Chrysalis Medi-Aesthetic Group also sell skin care products from Gernetic International.
I have yet to try out their spa and facials but I am glad to be able to try some of their skin care products.



As I work from home, I concentrate more on my night skin care routine, compared to my day care. I would end off my day care routine simply by washing my face with my facial cleanser.

Since, I neglect my day care, I make sure to compensate my face by taking good care of my skin before I head to bed. I will remove all traces of makeup if I return from outdoors, otherwise I'll just cleanse my face with my facial cleanser (which is capable to removing light makeup as well).

I have tried all types of makeup removers and my personal favorites are either water or milk based due to my sensitive dehydrated skin, occasionally I use the oil types when my skin gets crackly.



You can check out my youtube video where I introduced all of 4 products.

I was excited when Chrysalis offered to send me some of their skin care products to try.



The Gernetic International Nuclea is an anti-aging repair cream which helps premature aging and wrinkle care. They also help in providing hydration for my skin, healing of inflamed acnes, scars and can even be used on burns.

The main ingredients of the cream are avocado, olive oil, extracts of hypericum, calendula flowers, essential amino acids, glycoproteins, urea, sorbitol, pca, vitamins and peptides. I was recommended to apply small amounts of the cream before my day/night cream for an enhanced effectiveness.



I like that they provided a small spatula for their cream so I won't have to risk contaminating my cream after I applied my other facial products. They also came hygienically sealed with an aluminum foil on each tub of cream. I applied this product last before applying another layer of my regular moisturizer on my face.

You can find out more information about this product or to purchase here.



For blackheads which are a common issue in Asian skin, you can try the Gernetic International Octo cream. This product helps in oil control and to minimize open pores. You only need to apply small amounts of it and only on areas with blackheads, during the day and night before your day and night cream. (E.g - Nose and chin for my case).

The product contains sweet almond oil, myrrh, burdock, plantain, mallow and thyme extracts. Take note that this is not any anti acne cream and it should not be applied on areas with acne. I applied this product 2nd last and only a small amount on my nose and chin areas.



You can find out more information about this product or to purchase here.

As our eyes are the windows to our soul, we should not neglect them. For them, I was recommended to apply an eye contour lotion. The Gernetic International Eye Contour Gel stimulates collagen synthesis.

It helps to restore my skin's firmness and elasticity, diminishing my eye bags from my sleep deprived and irregular sleeping hours. I applied 4-5 drops of them around each of my eyes, giving my eye areas an acupoint massage and gently massaging in the rest of the lotion until absorbed.



Due to my highly dehydrated skin, the eye contour lotion absorbs easily into my skin, helping to rehydrate it around my eye area. The lotion also helps with dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles which are prone in aging skin.

I never paid much attention to my eye bags but I'm glad now I am starting to care for them. I realized that the eye cream made my eyes look less puffy too. I applied the eye cream after the serum.



You can find more information about this product or to purchase here.

Lastly, no night care is completed without a face serum. I own several bottles of face serum, is happy to be constantly changing up, and adding more into my collection as they deplete quickly. I like to incorporate them into my skin care regime for good reasons, face serums are highly concentrated, hence they help me to boost my face's moisture and nutrient levels. They also target at my specific skin concerns.



Adding to my collection is Gernetic International Cells Life, a high tech anti-aging serum which contained Palmitoylated oligopeptides for maintaining my skin's structure, collagen extracts, vegetable glycoproteins for smoothing my skin, essential amino acids conditional and most importantly, hyaluronic acid that can help to boost and plump up my dehydrated aging skin by restoring my skin's collagen and elastin.

I am a huge fan of hyaluronic acid, and collagen based products as it can help to plump up fine lines and reduce the look of wrinkles. Over time, it is supposed to help my lines and wrinkles fade, building my skin's tissue.

I learnt that it can also be applied on stretch marks and scars so hopefully they'll make my acne scars fade quickly too. The serum can be used daily, and you only have to apply a few drops on your face and neck. I warm up the serum with my palms and using a press-release motion applying them to my face and neck areas.



I like my serums housed in glass bottles with a dropper, because it is easy to see how much product is left. The dropper also helps me to control how much serum I am dispensing, to prevent product wastage.

You can find more information about this product or to purchase here.
You will also be happy to know that there is free delivery of your products for purchases above $35.




You can check out my youtube video to find out how I applied all of 4 products.

The following are my product trial results using all 4 products together with my existing skin care products in the following sequence. You are free to skip any products or substitute any of them with your own if you do not face a similar problem and adjust them according to your skin.

My own facial wash  & toner,
> 4-5 drops of Cells Life Serum on face & neck
> 2-3 drops of Eye Contour gel on Eye area
> small amount of Octo on nose & chin areas only
> small amount of Nuclea spread over face & neck
Finished off with my regular face moisturizer all over my face and neck areas.

*I have patched tested all products on my hand before proceeding with the face trial.*



Usually when I try new products, my face is fine within the first 12 hours. Afterwards, it will start to react.



The new products are starting to react on my skin. I have also applied them during the day following the same sequence and applying only on the required areas. Noticed that only right side of my cheeks are starting to turn red and itch. On night 2, I only applied my usual moisturizer on my dried cheeks.



I woke up to this on day 3 morning and I decided to halt all Gernetic products application for the day,  falling back to my own skin care products. I had since switched to using my normal skin care on the day, and using the Gernetic International face care only at night. I also avoided any product application on my right cheek, using only my original skincare.



As they say, skin care products takes time on your skin. On night 5, after 4 nights of continuous use of the products. You can see slight results. My skin condition was slowly improving.



Results on day 7, after using Gernetic International face care products for 6 nights! You may realize there is a colour difference on both photos. This is due to the difference in lighting. Overall, my face did appeared clearer, blackheads seem to be in control and my eye circles are lightened as well.



There was an overall improvement on my face, in terms of my eye bags, they were lightened. My acne marks seems to have lightened and pigmentation marks looked less obvious. The blackheads on my nose and chin seems to also have reduced slightly. As for the reduction of enlarged pores and reduced wrinkle, I cannot really testify the results as these are not very obvious on my face.

I do however, feel that my face is more supple and hydrated. I will be continuing the use of these products as they are proven to be effective and safe for use on my face. I just have to be careful not to apply them on my right cheeks as they are over sensitive for now and will flare up if too many products are applied on them.


For more information,
Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Chrysalisspasg/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chrysalis_spa_singapore/
Read more about them on their website: http://chrysalis.com.sg/
To purchase any of the reviewed products: https://shopee.sg/chrysalis_beauty


For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:
Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW | Pearlywerkz Youtube


For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities, please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com.

Disclaimer:
1)This article is a collaboration effort between Chrysalis Medi-Aesthetic Group & Pearlywerkz.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.
6)Please refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024